Chapter 27

Kelsey's POV

It had been three weeks since Niall and I had decided to get married. We didn't tell anyone and after the show that night we talked about how we wanted to have a surprise wedding. We planned that on their next break we would invite all our closest friends and family to a "black tie dinner" at a restaurant in Dublin to celebrate the pregnancy. There were about 50 people total, only the people that knew we were pregnant. My family and Niall's and the boys of course and their families and girlfriends. Hannah knew and two other girls from work and also the management team.

I had spent the last three weeks planning everything. I found a beautiful place that had a gorgeous garden outside where we could have the ceremony. Niall took care of music and picking the food since he was always a huge fan of the restaurant. I had picked my dress and flowers out and Niall had picked out what he was going to wear. I wasn't sure what he picked but I knew he was wearing a pink tie since that was the color I had chosen for the flowers.

Today was the day that we were going to be married. I told Niall that I needed to tell Lou so she could come and help me get ready. He thought it was a good idea. She showed up at the restaurant two hours before everyone was supposed to arrive.

"Kelsey!! I can't believe this is happening. Everyone is going to lose it when they show up!" I loved how excited she was. She spent the next hour doing my hair and makeup and we talked about everything I had planned. She said everything sounded perfect. She told me she had seen Niall right before she came over to help me get ready and he was so happy.

She curled my hair loosely and did light makeup but it looked amazing. I took her in the next room to show her my dress and she started crying. It was white and mostly lace. It had cream colored straps that tied behind my neck and then cream colored pieces that crossed just under my breasts and tied in the back. A good portion of my back was showing, thank goodness I was tan. I wore pink converse underneath. Since the accident being in heels for a long period of time bothered my leg and Niall loved my converse so I had a pair made that had our initials embroidered on them.

"You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Niall is going to be a mess when he sees you, everyone will be. He asked me to give this to you." Lou took out a box and card from her bag and handed it to me. I sat down and she asked if I wanted to be alone, I told her to stay. I opened the card first.

Kelsey,

I have dreamed about this day since the first day I met you. I can't believe how lucky I am to be starting my life with you. You have made me a better person than I could have ever hoped to be. Our time apart made me stronger and as much as I hated it I wouldn't be the same with out it. I think about our life that we are about to start together and I can't help but smile. I can't wait to meet our baby. I hope they look just like you and play football just like me. I want to thank you for calling me that night after we ran into each other at the concert because if you hadn't I don't know of we'd be together today. I also want to thank you for making all of my dreams come true. I love you Kelsey.

Love,

Niall

I opened the box and inside it were two keys with a note.

The silver key is the key to my house in London. I hope that you will move to London with me but just in case the silver key is the key to our new home here in Dublin. I would never make you leave Dublin if you weren't ready and I always knew that I would call Ireland home again one day so I bought this house for us and our family. Xoxo.

"What is it?!" Lou asked.

"One is a key to his house in London and the other is a key to a house he bought for us here. My god."

I couldn't believe this was all happening to me. I had found the love of my life and even though there was a time when I thought I had lost him forever, I knew now that that was not true. We had found our way back to each other and we were about to start our life together. I know that wherever Niall had to call home was where I needed to be. If he needed to be in London, then I would be there. He was the most important thing to me, him and our baby.