Chapter 4

Niall's POV

Kelsey and I had been texting all day. I called her earlier in the day to let her know that I was sending a car to pick her and her friends up at 4 so they could come backstage and hang out before the show. She seemed really excited. I checked my phone and it was 3:30. I asked Louis if he wanted to go outside and kick around the football. I had to get rid of some nervous energy.

"Soooo, are you excited that she's coming tonight" Louis passed me the ball, I missed it. I really was nervous.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing her again. I don't know what it is about her. Then she tells us she's a preschool teacher and that just made me like her even more."

"That is really cute. I bet she'd be great with kids. She seems very sweet and really genuine Niall, I think she's good for you."

"Yeah, but I don't do relationships. I don't know how you guys do it while we're on tour. I can't imagine being apart from my girl for that long."

"You just make it work. El and I spend more time apart than we spend together but it just makes the time we spend together that much more special. I would love to be with her everyday but this is my dream and I wouldn't give that up either. It's hard, but I wouldn't be as happy as I am if I didn't have her."

Everything Louis said made perfect sense. He was so happy with Eleanor and when they were together they were inseparable but he was living his dream too. He had the best of both worlds, maybe I could too.

I looked at my phone, it was 3:57, the girls would be here any minute. I grabbed the ball and told Louis we had to go in to meet the girls. He just laughed at me.

Kelsey's POV

We pulled up to the arena and got out. All the girls were so excited! Kristie and Sarah couldn't believe it when I called them and told them what had happened last night. They both screamed like school girls when I told them what we were doing today. I got out of the car and fixed my dress. I had on a white sundress with a jean jacket and green converse. The other girls were in jeans and t-shirts. I felt kind of silly but I wanted to look nice for Niall. We walked up to the door and it was the same security guard that took us backstage last night.

"Hello again" he said and winked at me.

"Hi there! We are here to see the boys."

"Follow me and put these on." He handed us each a badge that said "SPECIAL GUEST ALL ACCESS" on it. He opened the door and we followed him to the boys dressing room. He knocked on the door and Niall opened the door. He was in grey sweatpants, a black v-neck t-shirt and white Supras. His hair was perfectly spiked. When he saw me he smiled.

"Hi girls, come on in!" He held the door for us and hugged each of us as we walked in. He hugged me a little longer than the other girls, this made me really happy.

"You look beautiful today." He said to me. I just about melted.

"Boys, you met them yesterday but these are my friends Kristie and Sarah. They are very excited to be here." They both blushed when I said that.

"We're excited to have you here. We have to run and do a quick soundcheck you do you want to come watch?" Liam asked.

"Sure!" Hannah said excitedly.

We followed them into the massive empty arena. It was weird to see it so empty when we had seen it completely packed last night. We all sat in seats about 10 rows back while the boys walked on stage. Kristie, Sarah and Hannah just kept saying how incredible it was that we were there. I just kept my eyes on Niall. I couldn't describe why but I was drawn to him. When he text me during the day I got butterflies each time I saw it was him. When he smiled at me and told me I looked beautiful he left me speechless. I had liked boys before and had boyfriends back home but I had never felt and instant connection like I did with Niall. He watched me intently through out his soundcheck and I never took my eyes off him, even when the girls were talking about us.

I wanted to be near him, I wanted to touch him even if our skin just brushed past each other. I wanted to feel that electricity flow through my body all the time. I was falling hard for Niall and it scared me because this really couldn't go anywhere. He toured the world 11 months out of the year and I lived in Dublin full time and had a job that I couldn't bear to leave. I loved every single one of my kids as if they were my own and I couldn't imagine leaving them. But honestly I was getting ahead of myself. I felt a connection to Niall but I wasn't sure if he felt a connection to me. It was something I was going to have to talk to him about.