Chapter 3

Kelsey's POV

I was actually sad when he dropped my hand. It felt like electricity was flowing through my body when he touched me. I didn't want him to let go but when we reached the door he let go. Then he just pointed to a van and left us.

"Kels what's wrong?" Hannah could always tell when something was bugging me.

"I don't know. This is all just insane right? Maybe I'm just still in shock." I knew I was lying.

"Or maybeeee you just really like a certain blonde hair, blue eyed boy." She had a huge grin on her face.

"Shut up." I laughed.

After a few minutes the boys ran over to the van and jumped in. Liam took the front seat and Harry, Louis and Zayn went in the very back while Niall sat next me to and Hannah. His arm was resting on my leg. Electricity again.

Liam turned around in his seat to talk to Hannah and I.

"So Kelsey, Hannah, what do you girls so here in Dublin?"

"Well I teach music at Darndale National School and Kelsey is a preschool teacher at Harcourt Creche." Hannah was so proud of what we both did so I wasn't surprised that she lit up while answering this question.

"You're both teachers? That's adorable. We act like little boys so I'm sure you'll be able to keep us in line" Louis said for the backseat.

"We both love our jobs and we are very strict so we will definitely keep you in line if we need to." I shot Louis a serious look, he burst into laughter.

We pulled up to Nando's, it was my first time being there. I had meant to come ever since I got to Dublin, but I just never did. I was excited that my first Nando's experience was going to be with Niall. The place looked closed, and the street was empty but when Zayn reached the door pulled it opened, I guess they really did keep it open just for the boys. We all sat at a huge table in the back. Niall sat next to me, so did Hannah. Harry sat next to Hannah and moved his chair really close to her, she blushed but I could tell she was happy about it.

"So, what are you going to get?" Niall asked me.

"Well I've actually never been here, so you tell me what to get."

"WHAT? You've never been to Nando's? Oh, this is going to be the best night of your life, I promise!"

"Already is kind of..." I could not believe I just said that. Niall smiled and winked at me. That smile was going to get me in a lot of trouble.

We ordered and were waiting for our food. The boys asked us more about or jobs and what made us move to Ireland and we asked them about how their lives had changed in the past few years. Niall put his arm on the back of my chair. He wasn't touching me but he was really close, I just wanted his arm around me.

When the food came there was no talking, just eating...especially from Niall. The food was amazing. This was definitely going to become one of my favorite places to eat in Dublin. Once we were done the boys split the bill, refusing to take money from either of us, and we headed back to the venue so we could pick up our car. The place was pretty empty so no one spotted the boys in the van which was nice. They drove us right to our car and got out to say goodbye to us. I was overcome with sadness because I felt like I had his instant connection with Niall and this was most likely going to be the only time I would ever speak to him. He was famous and I was just an ordinary girl, I had no chance.

All the boys hugged us and gave a kisses on the cheek. Niall came to me last.

"Listen, we have a show here tomorrow and we'll be in Ireland for another week so I'd love to see you again if that is okay with you. Do you want to come to the show tomorrow night? You can bring Hannah and your friends that didn't get to see the show." He touched my arm, electricity!

"Really? Wow, yeah that would be great. They'll be so excited. I'd love to see you again." I could not believe this was happening.

"Great. Well give me your phone, I'll put my number in it and you can give me your number and I'll call you tomorrow to set it up." We exchanged phones, everyone's eyes were on us.

"Thanks for dinner, and just a really great night." I didn't know what else to say, I didn't want to say goodbye.

"No problem, love." He pulled me in for a hug, my whole body tingled. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"I'll see you tomorrow Kelsey." I could feel his breath on my ear and it sent chills down my spine.

They got back into the van and we got into the car. I screamed. I could not believe tonight was real. This wasn't a dream.

"Hannah, I think I'm falling for Niall, how stupid is that?" I was so embarrassed.

"Not stupid at all considering how he was looking at you tonight. I'm pretty sure he was falling for you too hun."

God I hoped she was right. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I checked it.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Xx Niall

I texted back right away...

I can't wait either ;)

I really couldn't...