Chapter 31

Kelsey's POV

I only had to stay in the hospital overnight for one night and then they discharged Oliver and I the next night. We had somehow managed to make it my entire pregnancy with out telling the press. It helped that I had almost no baby bump until the 7th month and by then it was close to winter so I was always in baggy clothes and layers. We also hadn't told the press that Niall and I were married. We both had rings but didn't wear them. He gave me an engagement ring and wedding band on the day of our wedding since we kept our engagement a secret from our family.

I loved that we could make it the whole pregnancy with out anyone knowing because it put so much less stress on myself and the baby. We had planned to go on a major talk show the week before Niall left for tour to announce that we had gotten married and had the baby. That gave a 4 weeks to enjoy our son with out my outside pressure or distractions.

My favorite room in our house was Oliver's room. We had painted it a cream color and then painted yellow stripes on one of the walls. We had his name in big wooden letters above his crib. The boys had gotten the smallest football jersey I had ever seen and had "Baby Horan" written on the back where the name goes and it had 01 written on it. We had that framed and hung above his crib as well. There was a comfy grey recliner in his room as well that I spent a lot of time in with Oliver. Niall would sit on the floor next to the chair and just play his guitar and sing him lullabies while I rocked him.

Oliver was one of the best babies I had ever seen and that wasn't just because he was my baby. He almost never cried and was always happy. He slept most of the night; he'd go down round 9 and get up once around 2am to eat and then sleep through until 8am. His pediatrician said it was fine that he was sleeping that much and we should consider ourselves lucky. The boys came over to visit almost everyday when they had a few hours free. They would fill Niall in on what they had been doing and they'd take turns holding Oliver. Oliver loved each of them.

------- 4 weeks later -------

We decided to announce our wedding and Oliver's arrival on Piers Morgan's Life Stories. We were taping it on a Monday and it would air that Friday. There wasn't a studio audience because then we ran the risk of it getting out before the episode aired. Piers was very happy that we decided to make these announcements on his show. Modest Management had said that there were medical issues that were keeping Niall from doing any press leading up to the tour but this interview was going to be an exclusive and would explain everything. The taping was easy, we brought tons of pictures from the wedding that they were going to show throughout the interview and Oliver also made an appearance. He was so good for only being one month old.

I was nervous about what people would say when it aired. I had gotten almost no hate since I had moved to London to be with Niall. Fans were also so supportive of us, they called is Kiall. This was huge news though, two prices of huge news, and I knew that it could be received very badly. His management team prepared us all week just in case it didn't go over well with the fans. As Friday approached I was getting more and more nervous about what the reaction would be.