Chapter 17 - Black Out

I honestly can't remember if I said whether Vitani has blond or brown hair or if she has brown or colored eyes and really I'm just too lazy to check, so as of now, Vitani is a green eyed brunette

I honestly can't remember if I said whether Vitani has blond or brown hair or if she has brown or colored eyes and really I'm just too lazy to check, so as of now, Vitani is a green eyed brunette. :p 

Enjoy this super special chapter!!

Wolf Hunter

© Copyright 2015 - Please do not copy any part or idea from this book.

Chapter 17

Sparks, electricity, fireworks.

Whatever you want to call it, but that's what I felt when her lips touched mine.

Such soft lips she has.

And to think I'd told myself I wouldn't fall in love with this girl.

We both pulled back at the same time, gasping for air.

She looked up at me through her lashes. I grinned at her, leaning down again and capturing her lips.

"You have soft lips," I told her, kissing the corner of her mouth. She giggled.

"Thanks?" she laughed out. She sighed softly, smiling at the ground.

"What?" I asked.

"I've sort of been wanting to do that ever since I met you," she admitted.

"Trust me, I would have taken you as soon as I saw you," I chuckled.

"But what?" She asked seriously.

Did I really just do that?

"But... the hostages were there," I winked at her. She rolled her eyes, a small smile tugging at her lips.

"Nice save." she repeated the words I'd told her when she admitted she was in love.

I grabbed her small hand and led her inside of my study again, sitting down on the couch and placing her on my lap.

"What were you saying before about these couches?" I asked slowly, smirking at her.

Her cheeks turned a light pink.

"What? When did I say anything about couches?"

"I clearly remember you saying something about imagining the things that could be done on this couch," I said, putting my head on her neck and kissing her once.

She lightly moaned and tilted her head to the side.

"I didn't-" she moaned again as I flicked my tongue out and lightly sucked her neck.

My wolf began to surface, and the instinct of wanting to mark her and mate with her right there was becoming stronger than usual.

You have to wait, I thought to myself.