Chapter 19 - Mate

HAPPY NEW YEARI'm 9 days late, but well, better late than never, no? I can't believe it

HAPPY NEW YEAR
I'm 9 days late, but well, better late than never, no? I can't believe it.. 2015 is long gone and here before us lies 2016. I think I might shed a tear..
Just kidding, I don't cry.
However, I hope that everyone has an amazing year and that everything goes as planned! Let's do well~

Anyway...Okay, so yes it's very coincidental that Kaya Scodelario and Dylan O'Brien are the two people I imagined for the book, especially since they both come out in The Maze Runner, but I just friggen noticed, I promise. I chose Kaya Scodelario because she plays one of my favorite characters in a British TV show called Skins, and she plays the character Effy, and well Effy is like my friggen idol and then I have a huge obsession with Dylan O'Brien (not as big as my Evan Peters obsession, sorry Dylan!) so I chose him, then suddenly as I'm writing this, I realized and I was like what the actual front door in my face. So yep. Not planned, but oh well.

Enjoy!

Wolf Hunter

© Copyright 2016 - Please do not copy any part or idea from this book.

Chapter 19

*THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY SEXUAL CONTENT. NEXT CHAPTER IS BACK TO NORMAL. YOU MAY SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ.* (although most of you will read this. you dirty freaks. kidding, I love you all!)

Atticus led us to his room slowly. It was like he wanted to tease me. Wanted to slowly torture me.

By the time we got to his room, I had already imagined all the things we were going to be doing, and trust me, they were very explicit.

He led us to the bed and placed me there gently, laying on top of me and kissing my lips slowly.

I could feel just how excited he was.

That's a bit embarrassing, I thought to myself.

And hot at the same time.

He tugged at my shirt not so lightly and it ended up tearing.

I grinned at him.

"I see you're a patient person," I laughed softly.

"The most patient person you'll ever meet," he said, then proceeded to rip my pants off.

I giggled again, covering my face and hiding behind my hands.

He laughed and moved my hands from my face, placing another kiss on my lips. I sat up and started unbuckling his belt, while he unbuttoned his shirt.

"I find it unfair how you ruined my clothes, yet your clothes are still in perfect condition," I pouted.

He chuckled at me and kissed me.

"I'll buy you some new clothes later," he said, pushing the pile of clothes away.

He stood in only his boxers and I lay on the bed in my bra and underwear.