37: Mixed feelings

Song for chapter:
🌸The feeling by Justin Bieber ft. Halsey
🌸Memories by Shawn Mendes

I hate this new update in Wattpad where the publish button is where the save button used to be. It plays with my feelings and I have accidentally published my drafts so many times that I just want to jump off a cliff. Thanks Wattpad *sarcasm*

Hope you enjoy 🌸

*Unedited*

Niall's POV 🙃

I sat on a squeaky chair in the small room my brother is in. He needed my help on his suit, and I also wanted to talk to him.

"Damn," I quietly say. "You're getting married."

Greg just nodded and stared at himself in the mirror. His breathing got off its normal beat, and I could tell he's starting to sweat.

"Are ya okay?" I asked as I placed a hand on his shoulder. "You seem a bit-"

"I need to pee." Greg quickly interrupted me with wide eyes.

I let out a laugh as I looked away. At first I thought he was gonna say something serious or that he's not sure anymore about the wedding, but he just needs to pee.

"For a second there, I thought you weren't sure about the wedding anymore." I chuckle as Greg lets out the most nervous laugh I've ever heard in my entire life.

He continued to have this look on his face; something I've only seen once. He has this face expression, the same one he had when he found out our parents were getting divorced.

Fear.

I got the champagne bottle that was on top of a glass tray on the large vanity by the corner of the room. I handed it to him, along with a glass cup.

"Take a few sips," I said as I handed it to him. "It will help you with your mixed emotions you're having."

He mumbled a small thank you before grabbing the bottle from me, pouring himself a cup. He gulped down the liquid faster than the speed of light. He coughed a little at the end, but that didn't stop him to continue drinking.

"Hold your horses lad." I said as I grabbed the bottle from him.

"I think I feel better now." Greg said with a burp and glossy eyes. He still doesn't seem to be convinced, as if he's just lying to himself to feel better. I just shook it off and placed the almost empty bottle on the table.

He fixed his suit; rubbing off some fuzz the fabric had collected. He puts on his leather dress shoes before opening the door to the room. He tilts his head a little to look over his shoulder to me, closing his eyes.

"I-I'm going to the bathroom." He stutters a bit before leaving. I nodded, even though he didn't see me. Once he left, I walked towards the closet where he left a suitcase with his stuff in it. I needed to switch my tie since I just noticed it has some champagne spilled on it. It must've happened while I jerked the bottle away from him.

Greg told me I could switch my tie if I wasn't satisfied with the color, but that's not the case; it's just messed up by the alcohol. I opened the suitcase and all his stuff were missing.

His phone, his wallet and his car keys. That's weird, he left all of that in here before he left the room. Maybe he just put it somewhere else.

I shrugged it off, grabbing the crimson color tie I chose as my second option. I put it on, admiring the way it complements well with the black fabric of my suit. I grabbed a round yellow bottle with transparent hair gel in it. I rubbed a small amount of product on my palm before transferring it to the roots of my hair; ruffly pulling up to the tip of the hair to make a spiky and quiff like hairstyle.