Kian's POV

Ever had the feeling that you have finally found the place you've wanted to escape to and a place that you always dream about and a place where everything seems free? Honestly probably not but for me as I slipped out of my grim and dark reality and into where I honestly had always wished I could be, I finally felt like I was finally in a place where I wasn't judged for being gay. That I was in a place where I wouldn't have to deal with the constant fighting and drunkenness of my parents. Where I could finally walk without being yelled constant abuse and a place where I wouldn't spend most of my night hiding and trying to block out everything. I was finally free and I was happy. But here's the funny thing with life, you can have happiness for a small time frame and then it is quickly destroyed and taken away. And that is exactly what happened as I see the white walls and the bright lights that greet me. It is at this point that I know that I am back in my nightmare and I am back in my reality and it is at this point that I feel a single tear travel down my cheek as my eyes adjust. I'm back to where I started and I am restricted once more. And I know that this time, I won't have my freedom and I know that this time this is it. I will finally have to stop running and I will have to be tied down and as I realize this, I can finally see my freedom walking away and I know that this is final and there is no going back.