Side Point of View: Trevor Moran

All I can think as I drive is finding J.C and confronting him and telling him that Kian is dead. That Kian gave up. That he's never coming back. And then all I can think about is J.C's reaction. How it will tear him a part and it will break J.C and to be honest with you, I don't want that to happen. Kian for the first time since I have known J.C brought something different into J.C's life and brought a happiness that J.C had been missing for a while. I only know this because I use to live in Texas and I grew up with J.C. I can honestly tell you that J.C was a really quiet and shy person when I met him and when I found out he moved to L.A, I knew that it was for a reason which is why I followed and caught up with him the day before he hit and met Kian. I remember him sitting with me in Starbucks talking to me about how he felt like he had a needed purpose in L.A but he didn't know what it was at that point and honestly, I think that was finding and falling in love with Kian. Because Kian was something that J.C needed and as I drive into the driveway of their apartment, all I can think about is how Kian is dead and how it's really actually going to break J.C and to be honest with you, I don't want to see that. But I know that this is real and there is no turning back which is my exact thought as I turn the door handle and enter. But what confronts me is not J.C but Ricky, the tears stained on his face and as I embrace him, I can feel him shaking and as he slowly explains what happened, I collapse and watch the world I knew fall into a black and unforgiving darkness and sinks me into a hole that I know I will not crawl out of. And this is all because of one decision.