Side Point of View: Ricky Dillon

As I try to comprehend what is happening and as I wake up from what seems like a haunted and horrid sleep, my mind is telling me that this is all a dream and that when I go to Kian and J.C's both will be alive and be laughing and joking but as I slowly become more aware of my surroundings, I know that my mind is tricking me and I know that this is really my true reality. All I can see is J.C, dead on the couch and I know that I need to escape because honestly, finding your best friend dead and being helpless to do anything is the most horrible feeling you can ever feel. As I reach the door and steady myself on their breakfast bar, I can hear a car screeching up the drive, a door slam and someone running. A part of me hopes that it's Kian and as I think about this, I think about how he will react when he sees J.C. How it will pull him into a dark depression and this time, it will be it. And as the door slowly opens and I am thinking this, I am not confronted by Kian but Trevor and by the look on his face, I know that it isn't good. After he explains that he found Kian dead in a hotel room on an abandoned highway and asks me where J.C is, I know that the outcome of this won't be what I honestly expected. And as I tell him and he collapses, I know that finally this really is it. Both J.C and Kian are dead and they're never coming back.