Kian's POV

After I was pulled away from my freedom, I awoke to a doctor standing above me with a concerned look on his face as I slowly adjusted to my surroundings. As I did, he slowly explained that I was hit by a car just outside L.A.X and that I had fallen into an unconscious coma that explained my wanted dream state. He mentioned that the person that hit me had driven me to the hospital and that he was still in the waiting room asleep. As I started to process this, he moved me to a room and he shut the door quietly behind him which left me to think about this mysterious guy and why he drove me to the hospital and what his intention was. As I started to fall asleep, this in the back of my mind, the door of my room slowly opens and this weird and unfamiliar guy with floppy, curly hair and tattoos slowly walks in. It slowly dawns on me that this is the mysterious guy that hit me and brought me in and my first instant is to yell at him but in the end, I decide to allow him to speak and allow him to explain what his intention was. And as he speaks, he mentions that his name is J.C Caylen and that he has a few questions for me and as he asks them, I can feel my nightmare filling my reality again and I know that as he keeps asking me, I know that I can't escape the questions and I can't escape my nightmare and I know that as I tell him the answers to his questions, I know that I am encasing him into the darkness of my horrid reality and to be honest, I don't know if he is honestly prepared for what he is getting involved in and to be honest, I don't know if I want to get him involved in my haunted nightmare but as his face falls and all grows quiet, I know that it's too late. He's as stuck as I am and he's involved in my never ending nightmare and involved in my haunted and horrid reality.