J.C'S POV

Do you ever have those days when you wake up and just decide to do something because you're unhappy about how your life has turned out and are unhappy about your reality? You already know that I work in a diner and that I find it mundane and that I also get high and drunk with my friends but this was different. This was something I couldn't explain. It was like a need to go somewhere. It was a need that was a burning desire that needed to be fuelled. It was something I really needed to do. And I knew that was to move to L.A. And I know that I have already said that I am stuck in Texas but something was drawing me to L.A. Something was telling me that I needed to go and something was telling me that I needed to be there even with no purpose. I knew what I had to do. I had to move to L.A. And that was the final decision. And for the first time in my life, I actually felt confident with my decision. I was finally ready for my life to begin. I was ready to escape the mundaneness and repetitiveness of my everyday life. I was ready to leave my druggie friends behind. I was ready to grow up and to become who I really was meant to be. I was finally ready and L.A was the answer. L.A was my ticket to freedom of expression and freedom to be me. L.A was my new dream and I was ready.