Chapter 4: Mistletoe Kiss ~Christmas Edition~

-Your POV-

     Snow started to fall as we entered (V/n). I looked up and opened my mouth so I could get a snowflake on my tongue.

"Do you have to do that?" Laurance asks in a kidding way. I look at him and smile.

"Yes I do. I always do it when it is Christmas time." I reply. "That reminds me. Should we hang up Christmas ornaments on the tree and hang up decorations around the town?"

I look at both of them. It looked like they were thinking of their responses. I started to walk faster and I turned around so I could look at them. "Come on guys. We're almost there." I tell them. The both look at me.

"We should do that. It would get everyone in the Christmas spirit." Garroth answers the question.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Laurance replies and smiles at me. I smile in return. I turn back around to see we were at the gate.

I look up to see a wreath hanging from the posts. Huh. Wierd... I thought. "Open the gate." I order. The gatekeepers do as I say and open the gate. The three of us walk inside.

"Wow..." Laurance says.

"I have no words..." Garroth says.

"That looks awesome!" I say.

The three of us looked around in awe to see that the town was decorated for Christmas. There were lights hanging from the houses, stars on top of trees, ornaments hanging from trees, and a bunch of other things.

(B/f) comes running over to us. "Since I know that you love to celebrate Christmas, I got the town together and we worked on getting everything in the Christmas spirit while you were gone." (B/f) says. I go up to him/her and hug them.

     "Thank you so much! I love it!" I say. I pull away from the hug and grab Laurance's and Garroth's hands and pull them to the big Christmas tree.

     We all look up at it. It was covered in all different colors, but mostly red and green. It had the biggest star as the topper. "What do you guys think? Did (B/f) and the town do a good job?" I ask them.

     They looked at me and smiled. "S/he did a great job." Laurance says.

     "What he said." Garroth says. I giggle, which makes him blush a light shade of pink.

     "You do know that wherever there is a Christmas tree, there is a mistletoe." I tell them. They looked at each other, then back at me, then at each other. After that, both of them went rushing into the city. I giggle to myself. I look up and see the mistletoe, dangling by a ribbon.

     All I have to do is wait.

----------------------------------------------

     -Choosing time-

     In the book, I will have random choosing times where you can choose which path you want to take. You can either choose Laurance, Garroth, and sometimes Aaron (if you want).

     This is the first choosing time, but there will definitely more. Now, time to choose!

-------------------------------------------

     -Garroth's Path-

     -Garroth's POV-

     If it was my time to shine, it was now. I went rushing off once I heard about a mistletoe. I searched high and low for one. I even searched in bathrooms. I don't know why there would be one in the bathroom, but you never know.