A Night Together.

Mika's pov
I thought I'd take her to a nice hotel. Posh. Fancy. I'd pay for it and let her have the double bed. It's the least I could do to thank her for saving my life. I got us a taxi and took us to the hotel and up to the room. She even tried to pay for half of it. She took some persuading but my charm won her over! (I have no charm!)

Hannah's pov
I didn't think to ask what would happen next or where the taxi was taking us. I trusted him. I was glad it was over. We pulled up outside a hotel. Not just any hotel, an extremely expensive looking one. He took me inside and got his key. We went up a couple of floors in the lift and went to room 224. It had a huge King size bed and a good size single. I went and sat on the single. "How much was this room, Mika? I owe you for at least half-" my voice was cut off by him throwing a pillow at me. I gave him a playful grumpy look. "My treat." He simply said. I smiled. He was so kind and he barley knew me. What had I done to deserve this? It was almost as though he could hear my thoughts as he added, "You saved my life." I smiled and stared at the floor.
"You saved mine too."
"We'd both be dead if it wasn't for you." He argued. He had a point there.
"Fine. You can have the double then." I gave up.
"I-"
"No arguments." I finally got him to agree. Anyway, I don't need a double. I haven't got a boyfriend and I'm still living in a spare room at my parents house. I wasn't used to a double.

I got lost in my thoughts. Wondering all sorts things like is he single? How did this happen? What the hell am I doing here? It turns out that I was thinking out loud as I heard a "Yes, I'm single." I turned bright red and flopped on my bed. He came over and laid on the edge of the single bed and whispered in my ear, "Are you?" His voice was so soft and innocent. I just nodded and smiled into the pillow. He must have noticed this as he picked me up and threw me on the double bed. I screamed happily as I bounced on the bed with Mika tickling me.

I didn't want it to end. I was happy and so was he. I went into the bathroom and got into my PJ's and slipped under the covers in the single bed. I looked up and saw Mika wondering around in just his white boxers. I giggled and hid under the covers again. It felt weird seeing a complete stranger in just their underwear. Something hit me (a pillow I think) and I laughed harder. Suddenly the covers were pulled off the bed to reveal me giggling very hard in my PJ's. Luckily for me they were just a navy blue t-shirt and long tartan trousers. There was nothing for me to be embarrassed about but I felt my cheeks turn the brightest shade of red. "What's so funny?" Mika said in a playfully serious voice. I laughed harder at this.

He then picked me and threw me on the double bed again. But this time he got on top of me and tickled me. I was laughing so hard I started crying. He noticed and rolled off me. "Did I hurt you, darling?" He asked, clearly concerned. He just called me darling! Fireworks went off around me. "N-no I'm fine." He smiled but clearly didn't believe me. I smiled back and hugged him again. His warm skin felt nice against my arms. He rolled over so he was facing me. His eyes met mine; golden brown, growing gradually darker towards the middle but the black pupil was still very defined. Around the edge of his iris was a mysterious green which faded into the golden brown. They were beautiful. A few minutes went by as we looked into each others eyes. I felt his lips gently brush mine. Then it escalated into a full, passionate kiss.

He pulled away first, checking if I was ok. I simply smiled. His smile was big and goofy, in a cute way. I'd never kissed anyone before. It felt strange... but good. "Have you ever kissed anyone before?" He sounded interested.
"N-no. Why?" I stuttered.
"You're a great kisser that's why!" He beamed at me. I felt all gooey on the inside. He made me feel perfect for once. "So..." He started. I felt a personal question coming on..."does that mean your a virgin?" I blushed very brightly. "Are you?" I replied loudly. He shook his head and stared at my eyes. His curls flopped everywhere and bounced back into place. "Umm yeah." I half whispered. He looked at me as if I was mad. "How on earth did you keep the boys away from you?" He joked but it made me blush harder. I slipped in under the covers with his arm still around me. I could feel his breath against my neck. "I'll have to change that.." He said in a deep voice and I shivered. I heard him laugh quietly. Then I fell asleep...
Mika's pov
She fell asleep almost instantly. I just laid there for a bit, taking in what had happened and who I was in bed with. I'd love to make her happy and be the first to... Well you know. I just can't believe that nobody has ever kissed her. How the hell did she manage that?!? I was so lucky just to spend this moment with her. I wanted to tell her I loved her but, what if she doesn't feel the same? She was still a virgin. How? Everything was perfect.

Hannah's pov
I woke up early in the morning. I tried to roll over but remembered the skinny arms that still clung to me and I sighed happily. He looked so peaceful that I didn't have the heart to wake him. My neck no longer hurt, even when I pushed it. My phone started to vibrate. I quickly picked it up and whispered a small "hello?"
"Hi love! Are you ok? What happened? There was an explosion and-" it was mum, in a flap as usual! "Yeah, I'm fine and with a- a friend."
"Ooo who's that then? A boyfriend?!" Mum started to get protective again.
"N-no mum. He's just a good friend. The one who was in there with me."
"Oh give him my love dear. I'll see you soon! And you better tell me more about your boyfriend!"
"Mum he's not my-" the phone hung up. How am I going to get myself out of this one?

Mika's pov
I couldn't help but laugh at the half of the phone call I heard! I'm not her boyfriend. Not yet anyway! I'd love to be hers but... I don't want to change the way I see her... She was going to notice me laughing soon so I came up with something to make her laugh. Hopefully. She sounded so angry at her mum, it was just so cute. I thought it was very cute. I'd like to meet this mother of hers. I felt someone tugging at the covers. She pulled them off of me and her face was hilarious!

Hannah's pov
I heard giggling from under the covers. Mika. I pulled the covers off him and gave him a grumpy look. "Who's this new boyfriend? Hmm?" Mika said, cracking up. I rolled my eyes. "I haven't got one." He gave me a hurt look and replied, "Aren't I your boyfriend?" I looked at him with a strange look. He saw this and said, "You did sleep with me last night. AND, you kissed me." I blushed. I kissed him? Wasn't it him that kissed me? I smiled like an idiot again. His lips brushed with mine but before anything happened I whispered, "Nothing happened last night apart from the kiss." He smiled mischievously.
"I'd like to change that." His breath was warm against my lips. Then his lips crashed with mine and he rolled on top of me. His hands moved up my top towards my waist and my hands traced his abs. The kiss deepened and his hand drifted from my waist downwards.

I placed my hand on his wrist to stop him. He saw the worry in my eyes and backed off. "Shh... I'll be gentle. I promise." I removed my hand and let him find his way to my knickers.... A wave of pure delight washed over both of us. Yes, we did do it and we just laid there catching our breath. I had my head on his chest and he was playing with my hair. It's funny how such a horrible disaster could lead to a beautiful reality. I never wanted to get up but we had to.

Mika's pov
This morning was the best. I showed her what making love felt like and what love really is. I hope she feels the same as me because she is my world. In fact, I'm thinking of writing a song for her on my new album... Not sure though. Her lips on mine was just heaven and her fingers gently touching my chest and... just amazing. I don't want it to change the way I see her...