But I See You.

Hannah's pov
I woke up in a bed. Mika's bed. His arms were wrapped around me and I smiled. Then I realised that I didn't ever get into bed. How did I get here? I tried to release myself from his protective grip but I woke him up.
"Hmm?" A tired moan came from under the covers.
"How did I get here?" I asked quickly.
"I carried you." He answered in a tired voice.
"That's so sweet!" I said gratefully. I need to get dressed oh, wait I went to bed dressed. I saw my suitcase on the floor and got out some clean clothes.
"Mika, where's the bathroom?"
"First door on the left." He mumbled from under the covers. I quickly got dressed into the same clothes as last time but orange not green. Once I came back in Mika was dressed and cooking breakfast. He was lovely. Really kind, thoughtful and sweet. Oh and cute. I loved his company and well, the nights we spent together. I wonder if he felt the same?

Mika's pov.
So, pancakes for breakfast? Yep. My favourite and I hope Hannah likes them too. I saw her curiously watching me and smiling as if in a dream world. I want to go and record some of my album but I can't really just leave her here. Hmm.
I placed her pancakes in front of her with chocolate sauce and banana sprinkled over it. She smiled and waited for me to sit down. I watched her eat and she slowly stopped and looked at me with confusion.
"What are you looking at?" She asked.
"You." I said simply. She gave me a nervous smile.
"Don't look so nervous." I laughed. Again she responded by giving me a nervous laugh.
"What's up?" I asked. Why was she being so nervous?
"Nothing... You're just being very... Sweet." She clearly didn't know what to say.
"I need to record a song for my new album today... I'll be a few hours. Is that ok? You can stay here if you want or go shopping... Hang on I'll get you a key." I quickly ran out of the room and found the key. I walked slowly in again and handed it to her. She looked shocked; wide eyes and half open mouth. She slowly took it and I reached over and tapped the bottom of her chin so her mouth closed.
"Are you sure?" She asked still shocked.
"Yes." I smiled confidently back. I pecked her on the cheek and then on the lips and went to the door. Before leaving I turned round to face her and said:
"I'll take you out for dinner tonight!" And then I left and started my short walk to the studio.

Hannah's pov
He gave me the house key... Still shocked I stared at the closed door just feeling the key in my hand. Wow. I couldn't believe it. I decided to visit my mother.
The walk was brief. I got a tube and walked for tow or three minutes and got to their house. Doorbell. Then: "HUNNY!!! How are you? How's your neck? Where are you staying? Who's that boy you were with?" Questions were thrown at me like darts to a dartboard. I was rushed inside the house and hugged a lot by my clingy mum.
"I'm fine, so's my neck and I'm staying with Mika, the boy I was with. He's not my boyfriend, just a friend alright? Anyway how are you?" I answered all the questions fired at me.
"Good yeah." Mum replied shortly.
"Love I've got to go and..." Her voice trailed off.
"It's ok. I'll go then." I told her and she smiled at me.

I went back to Mika's flat and found him sitting on the bed. He smiled and beckoned me over. I sat next to him and smiled.
"Where did you go?" He sounded as curious as a child.
"Parents. But I don't think they miss me." I looked at the floor.
"I did." He said smiling at me. He then leant in for a kiss and I let him. It turned very passionate and his hands raced up and down my top as I fell backwards on the bed. He climbed on top of me whilst keeping his lips on mine. His tongue made its way into my mouth and knotted with mine. I had my hands in his hair. He pulled away and looked at his watch and asked me to read it.
"6:21" I told him.
"Ahh! We're going to be late!" He said in a flustered voice.
"What?" I was clueless.
"Dinner!" He almost shouted. He got off of me and ran to the door, holding my hand.

Mika's pov
I pulled her to the door and to the car. She obediently followed quickly. I drove us around for about 10 minutes until we got to the restaurant. Frankie's and Bennie's was her favourite (I'd asked her mum earlier) so when we got there her eyes lit up. We went and sat at a small table with a candle in between us. We both had a pizza but she had margarita and I had ham and pineapple.

After that we both had a coffee but I had a surprise for her. Suddenly my voice filled the room with a new song. Before the song the speakers said,
"To a very special lady..." Hannah looked straight at me in shock as if to say:
"Does that mean me?" I smiled widely and nodded. The song played and Hannah listened attentively to the lyrics:

I'm sitting across from you
And dreaming of the things I do
I don't speak, you don't know me at all

For fear of what you might do
I say nothing but stare at you
And I'm dreaming
I'm trippin' over you

Truth be told
My problems solved
You mean the world to be but you'll never know
You could be cruel to me
Why go risking the way that I see you
That I see you [3x]
That I see

Conversations
Not me at all
I'm hesitating
Only to fall
And I'm waiting, I'm hating everyone

Could it be you fell for me?
And any possible similarity
If its all, how would I know?
You never knew me at all but I see you
But I see you [4x]

I'm standing across from you (But I see you)
I've dreamt alone, now the dreams won't do (But I see you)
I'm standing across from you (But I see you)
I've dreamt alone, now the dreams won't do (But I see you)

Truth be told, my problem solved
You mean the world to me
But you'll never know
You could be cruel to me
Why go risking the way that I see you
But I see you [4x]

I'm standing across from you (But I see you)
I've dreamt alone, now the dreams won't do (But I see you)
[4x]

But I see you
But I see you
But I see you...