News...

Hannah's pov
So, dinner. He interrupted our 'moment' for dinner. I was not impressed. I wasn't even hungry. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door to his car then we drove. We ended up at Frankie's and Bennie's my favourite restaurant. How did he know that? He had pizza, ham and pineapple but I wasn't as adventurous and had a plain margarita.

I didn't want pudding but I did have a coffee so did Mika which would just make him hyper later in the bedroom! Suddenly the speakers stopped and the room went quite and the they said
"To a very special lady..." It was Mika's voice. I stared into those big brown puppy eyes which were looking adoringly at me. He just nodded at me and smiled. Then a song started playing, Mika's song.

Once it stopped I stared at him in shock. He smiled nervously at me. The silence was very awkward. Then he finally spoke up.
"I hope you understood the message in that song..." I let the lyrics play in my head then it hit me. Oh my god. It hit me so hard that I couldn't speak.
"You mean the world to me, but you'll never know." He quoted some lyrics,
"Why go risking the way that I see you?" I smiled as he looked at me like a school boy in trouble.
"You like... Like me?" I stuttered in shock. His cheeks turned a scarlet colour and his eyes slowly filled with water.
"Hannah, I-I love you." He whispered. I now felt my eyes fill with salty water too. I stuttered over my words like a small child in a play.
"T-take me h-home please." I slowly said my voice filled with emotions. He looked downhearted as we got into his small car.
My eyes were still filled with tears and the world around me was blurry. Suddenly I realised that we were going the opposite direction.
"Mika, love, we're going the wrong way." I say gently.
"No." He said so quietly that I could barely hear it.
"Love, homes the other way. Mika, your flat?" I said gently again. He looked surprised.
"Home." He slowly said realising what I meant.
"Our home. My flat." His voice suddenly sounded happier.
"You want to live with me?" He said happily.
"Well, duh! You just wrote me a whole song to say that you loved me! How could I refuse?!" I said laughing. He started laughing too.

Once we got to the flat he held the door open for me and I pulled him in and he closed the door with his foot as his lips clashed with mine. He navigated his way through the flat pushing me first, never removing his lips from mine.

We made our way into his bedroom and he, again, closed the door with his foot. His lips were still attached to mine as he unbuttoned my shirt and I unbuttoned his. We threw each other's shirts across the room and fell back on the bed with him still on top of me. He pulled away and we caught our breath. His eyes went from my bra to my eyes. I reached down to undo his trousers as he kissed my neck, causing me to moan in delight. He kicked his trousers off leaving him in tight fitting white boxers. I kicked off my trousers too and he continued to kiss my neck and I moaned more which made him do it more. His hand let go of my arm and went towards his trousers. Suddenly I felt him inside of me and I gasped in shock and smiled more and more. I stroked his chest and kissed his neck and his abs, making him moan this time which sent shivers down my neck. His hands wandered all over my body. I'm in heaven.

Mika's pov
I woke up lying on my back. Not comfortable at all. Hannah was clinging on to my chest and resting her head on it which made it feel better. I felt her breathing and it felt special; she is special. What happened last night was better than anything I've ever experienced before. I smiled at the world now. My world.
She started to stir a bit and her eyes slowly opened. She met my gaze and smiled sleepily. She looked like she was in a world of her own.
"I think I might love you." She said in a slightly confused voice.
"Might? Well, I thought I'd changed that!" I said laughing at her dopeyness. She laughed into my chest and cuddled me more. I love the feeling of her touch.  I want to keep her forever and ever. Heaven.

3 months later...
Hannah's pov
I'm sitting in Mika's bathroom, hiding. Hiding from the big bad world hiding from reality hiding from myself. I rip up the paper that I hold in my hands because I'm nervous. It was that or my hand. That, for me, was the safer option. I'm really not ready to grow up yet. I don't think Mika is either. I look at the counter next to the sink at the one thing that holds my future and Mika's in the balance. What if...? I can't keep thinking about this. I'll over think it and back out. My stomach suddenly kills and I run to the loo on the other side of the room and vomit. Ugh. Not again.

Right. I have to look sooner or later or Mika will worry. I slowly pick this small plastic thing up. Oh. My. God. Two lines. I'm pregnant. Shit. I scream from the shock and burst out crying. I'm going to be a mum. Mika is going to be a dad. Shit. This will change everything. Us. Our life. I'm still sat here crying with Mika banging on the door shouting, sounding really worried. Suddenly, the door flew open and he rushed in and immediately sat down beside me. His arms wrapped around me and he started to rock me back and forth.
"Shh... Shhh... It's ok, you're ok.." He kept whispering this to me until I stopped crying.

Once I'd stopped he gently helped me up and walked with me to the bed where he sat me down and held my hands and stared into my eyes, his full of concern and worry. He picked up the plastic pregnancy test from my hands and looked at it. His eyes filled with tears and he stared straight at me...

Mika's pov
She was so upset by something and I wanted to help and make it all better. It was killing me inside seeing her like this. Something small and plastic was in her hands and I slowly took it from her and saw the two small lines. She's pregnant. Oh my god. Pregnant. My eyes filled with tears too. I'm going to be a dad. I smiled so much that my mouth hurt. I slowly saw Hannah start to smile too.  We're going to have a family.
"Do you want to keep it?" I asked to be sure it's what she wanted. I would never force her.
"Of course I do! You idiot!" She said hugging me. I couldn't get over it.

I'm going to start a family.

I'll be a dad.
Things couldn't get much better...