Jodi?

Mika's PoV
Sunlight seeped through the thin curtains and the small Ray's hit my eyes directly. My eyelids slowly opened as I lost the battle to fall asleep again. I went to get up but felt arms tug at my bare chest. Hannah. She was desperately clinging to me as if her life depended on it. I slowly moved my pillow to in front of me and slipped her arms from around me and to the cushion. She squeezed it and settled down again. I rushed into the ensuite and quickly got dressed. Then I almost swallowed a whole piece of toast. I scrawled a note and stuck it to the kettle and ran out the door and in the car. God I'm going to be so late! Once my car started and I made it out of the road my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hi Mika. Your already late where are you?"
"Oh hi Jodi! I know I'm so sorry, mate."
"Don't mate me! You're so late on the one day you promised you wouldn't be! Mika I-" I cut her off.
"Don't worry your little head, I'm just 3 minutes away- bye darling" I said before she had the chance to verbally murder me. A very irritated "Bye." Came from the speaker. This may take longer than I intended.

Hannah's PoV
I open my eyes in a start. My eyes scan the room for... Wait. It must have been a nightmare. Phew. I go into the kitchen to see if Mika has made breakfast yet. Empty. I look around the flat; completely abandoned.

There's a note:
Hannah, I'm going out and will see you at Yasmine's house- Mx

I pick up the phone and there's a message. From... Jodi. Who's Jodi? 'Hiya Mika love. You're going to be late again. I can't wait to see you and to hear your news. Please hurry up.' I slowly put the phone back. What did she mean 'Mika love'? Who is she? As questions started to bubble up in my mind one stuck out: what if he's cheating on me?

I shake these thoughts from my mind as I get dressed into a sky blue hoodie with a cream lily on the front with beads and sequins for decoration. White jeans and green converse. Then I head over to Yasmine's flat. It's a 15 minute journey including a quick trip on the tube.

I stand outside her flat for a few minutes wondering if this is a good idea. I don't even know her; Mika was supposed to come but no sign. It's 2:30 now five minutes after we were supposed to meet. I sigh and ring the doorbell. There was a small clicking noise then the intercom started working.
"Hello?" A kind happy voice came from the speaker.
"Hello Yasmine? It's Hannah, Mika's-" I hesitate before saying, "girlfriend."
"Oh hi Hannah! Come in." And with that the door opened and I went up to her first floor flat. She's standing outside her door smiling as I ascend the stairs. She was way prettier than I'd imagined. Her dark hair flowed past her shoulders and her bright blue eyes sparkled. She looked so similar to Mika yet, so different. I held out my hand for her but instead she went straight for a friendly hug.
"Wow it's so nice to finally meet you Mika talks about you so much- wait. Where is he?"
"I-I don't know." I say trying not to sound disappointed.
"Don't worry he does that." She says referring to his disappearance.
"You'll get used to it." She smiled at me.
"Ok so let me see the sketches." I quickly followed her into her study. I got out the sketches is drawn for my book cover and a summary of the story for her to read. Her face slowly lit up and her already big smile grew bigger.
"Did you draw these?" She questioned eagerly.
"Yes." I answered quickly as I rifled through my various notes and mind maps.
"It's cool we could keep it pretty much the same but we could add flowers hidden in the font and colour this in green and this in yellow and-" she continued like this for the next ten minutes pointing at things and colouring things in and finding things that we could use. It was more fun than I could have ever imagined and we drank more tea than I thought was possible.

Two hours later we were done. The front cover was bright, vibrant and had a personalised feel to it. The back along with the groovy flower font was just as bright. It was perfect. A mix of mine and Yasmine's art; our personalities and creativity splattered all over the book cover.
"Right," I said confidently, " the publishing company said that the book will be publicly released in around 3 weeks." Her jaw dropped.
"That quickly?" She asked stunned. I nodded.
"Wow. I can't wait." She said excitedly.
"You best tell Mika." She said as we made our way to the door.
"No," I said calmly. "I think it should be a surprise." She smiled and pretended to seal her lips.
"My lips are sealed." I smiled gratefully.
"Thanks. This has been so much fun. We need to meet up more often." I said.
"Yeah... you must meet Paloma and Zuleika! They'll love you!" She beamed at me.
"Sure. Next time we'll force Mika there." I joked.
"Yep. I know his weak points." She smiled evilly. We both laughed and I headed home. Now, to face Mika.

Mika's PoV
After an hour with Jodi I returned to the flat, hoping Hannah wouldn't be mad at me for missing her meeting with Yasmine. I got home and saw Hannah hadn't come back yet. She must be busy with Yasmine. I sit and watch TV waiting for Hannah to return. About an hour later the front door clucks open. A tired looking Hannah comes in and stares at me. Then, she walks straight past me to my bedroom and returns with a book. She sits, reads, and doesn't acknowledge my existence. Ouch.
"Hannah, a-are you ok?" I stammered slightly.
"I'll be fine." She replied in a dull tone. "Hannah-"
"No, really. It can't be that important." She said calmly with a hint of anger in her voice.
"I'm sorry for missing your meeting with Yas." I said with regret in my voice.
"It's fine." She said dully.
"No. Hannah it's really not. You're-"
"I'm what? Not good enough for you? Not important enough? Not interesting enough? Hmmm? Found someone better?" She snapped. Anger filled the room and was suffocating me.
"Hannah, I..." I started.
"No Mika..." She shook her head.
"I want the truth." She took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes. I looked away but she gently pushed my head back up. This time, her eyes were filled with tears.
"A-are you cheating o-on me?" He voice trembled as she spoke. I stared at her in shock. Her bottom lip started to tremble and tear built up in her eyes so that they had become fuzzy to look at.
"L-let me explain." Now I felt my eyes start to sting. She shook her head as tears streamed down her face and she ran into my bedroom, leaving me with my thoughts, mainly my regrets.