Chapter Fourteen: Who Owns My Heart

HORAN TO HAVE BABY?

LENNOX STUCK WITH OTHER CHILD?

HORAN AND KARDASHIAN SPLIT OVER BABY DRAMA?

NIALL HORAN’S BABY NEWS.

“IS IT TRUE YOU’VE SPLIT UP WITH NIALL?”

“ARE YOU GOING HOME TO GO TO COUPLE CONSILLING?”

“LENNOX HOW DID YOU REACT TO THE NEWS THAT YOU’RE BOYFRIEND IS HAVING A BABY WITH ANOTHER WOMAN?”

Everyone gets trained for times like these. You never answer the questions, you keep a stone-cold face and you keep walking forwards. Ignore them, ignore them, ignore them.

Of course it was hard to do that when they were literally trying to make it look like Niall and I were having troubles, trying to pull us apart to show the distance between us, but it didn’t work.

I squeezed his hand again, making sure that he understood that none of that was going to happen. I mean, it was hard, it still is. I’m not going to find out that my boyfriend is having a baby with someone else and be happy about it. We just can’t make it define our relationship any more than we make the break up affect what has happened between us.

We’re still Niall and Lennox, just as we’ve always been.

Plus lot’s of couples nowadays raise children that aren’t there’s. Jeffrey raised my sister and I? It would be just the same as that, wouldn’t it?

“LENNOX HOW DO YOU FEEL THAT NIALL HAD BEEN WITH OTHER WOMEN DURING YOUR BREAK UP?”

I married someone else, doofus.

We got inside the car that was waiting for us, and it felt good to be back in my own country again. America was great, but we were now finally back to where we were before, before everything happened.

“I hate this.” Niall sighs, resting his head on top of mine, our hands to joined together, just as they’d been the moment we set foot in the airport in LA and left Heathrow in London. He sighs again and Harry sends me a sympathetic smile as a frown grows on my face.

“Best not to check Twitter guys.” Liam announces to the whole car, immediately Niall pulls out his phone and I automatically roll my eyes. I now lean my head on his shoulder, reading his mentions beside him.

@NiallOfficial You’re both sluts.

As if @NiallOfficial managed to get a girl pregnant. I hate him, he needs to leave the band all he brings lately is bad publicity.

@NiallOfficial congratulations! #BabyHoran

I bet @LennoxOfficial is going to dump him now. The baby is good, now @NiallOfficial will understand what poison she is.

Niall locks his phone, sighing for a third time and pulls me closer to him so I’m now sat on his lap, with my arms around his neck.

“They’ll stop once they realise that it hasn’t changed your relationship.” Tamia breaks the silence. The girl was growing on me now, especially after our shopping trip. I’d even learnt about Harry, before the fame, and Tamia shared some personal things with me. I guess that just made me trust her.

“Will they?” Harry says, “They’ll just call Lennox weak. First she tells the whole world that Niall cheated, gets married to someone else, and gets back together with him. Now he’s got Molly pregnant? Maybe it’s best if you two just have some space from each other.”