Chapter Thirty-Six: Stop The Clocks II

(AN: storylines readers: read chapter twenty-nine of Storylines before this chapter if you don't want to spoil the storylines chapter, there's a spoiler in here!) 

@NiallOfficial: Listening to Bruno Mars with Lenn, one song in particular #Ramyuroy

“You’re a dork.” I laugh, laughing and squealing as he nuzzles his head into my neck. “I can’t believe we’re getting married.” I gasp, holding his hand tightly and he shakes his head, hardly believing it either, but there is a permanent smile there in place of a frown. “I’m going to be Mrs Lennox Horan.” I gush, and Niall’s smile grows even bigger, like it was even possible, as his cheeks turn red like a shy teenage girl who realises how much she's in love. Except Niall was my man. He was the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

The rest of my life. That seems good to me. 

“The guys are going to freak.” He laughs. “They will absolutely die. They’ll just, combust into flames because we’re getting married and they don’t even know.”

“Well… they must have some idea.” I reason with him. “I mean we sent the text telling them to go to a random house… if they can’t figure out something big is happening from that then we are friends with a bunch of idiots.”

“We’re getting married.” He whispers, as if I’d happened to forget in the past few seconds and he presses a kiss to my lips, which makes my smile even brighter.

He then presses a kiss to my cheek and it makes me giggle because I’m marrying him. He strokes his thumb across my cheek and in that moment, I can’t even remember the bad times between us. He’d helped me through every single bad thing that has happened to me. We wanted to wait but that’s not meant to happen.

We’re meant to be and nothing will ever change that.

When we pick up the members of One Direction (the groomsmen) plus some of my bridesmaids, Tamia and Megan, they all climb into the van after looking curiously at our decoy wedding house (just in case the address got leaked) and we watched other guests for our wedding pile out of the house, guided by Niall’s security team, and then they were all getting into a big red bus which would take them to the manor where Niall and I would get married. 

Marriage. 

“Wanna tell us what this is all about?” Harry asks, glaring at the floor because he’d managed to be squished next to Tamia in the mini-van.

“We’re not too far away.” Niall informs them, nuzzling his head into my neck once more, his fluffy hair causing me too giggle far too loudly. “Did you remember to pack everything?” He asks, and I nod in reply. His teeth are full on show, his full-blown smile that seems to make his entire body seem happy, and his eyes are full of euphoria. He was as happy as I was.

We were going to get married.

“You two are very lovey dovey.” Liam notes, holding onto Megan’s hand who was slowly being accepted by everybody. But after a heart-to-heart last night in the hospital, I realised there was no point in holding a thing against her. She hadn't gone into the job for me with the intention of stealing Liam away from my best friend. They didn't even begin the affair after working with me, they'd met a long time ago, and after promising me that she didn't mean to hurt anyone and looked at me with those green eyes that showed as much sorrow as I'm sure mine had as I begged Niall for forgiveness after marrying Rob, I forgave her quite easily. 

Danielle was moving on, the least I could do is move on for her too, and leave her relationship with Liam in the past to make her healing process a lot easier. It would be easier for her if I was supportive.