Chapter Nineteen: Clubbing

“You don’t deserve to be treated that way, and you know what? You don’t need him, and we’ll show him that.”

@LennoxOfficial: Myself and @HahaTam are off clubbing for the night! First shots on me!

I’d made Tamia a Twitter the day after she’d told me all about Harry kissing her, and that same day I’d promised her I’d set her up with someone, and I’d finally figured out who, someone who would most definitely get under Harry’s skin.

It had been five days since my argument with Niall, and even though at first I’d wanted to make things up with him, I realised that sometimes it’s fun to be in an argument, the bitchy banter over Twitter that was mainly tweeted by me because Niall doesn’t agree with airing dirty laundry on the internet, but it was now my philosophy that if I tweeted it, at least everyone knew the truth than the twisted stories that would eventually come out in the media.

Our clubbing friends weren’t only to piss off Harry, but also to piss off Niall if I was honest.

@LennoxOfficial: Gonna be joined by @TomTheWanted , @MaxTheWanted and @NathanTheWanted ! I feel like a groupie!

@NathanTheWanted: @LennoxOfficial you’ll always be my groupie first. #FriendsForever

“Where’s your smile?” I tease Tamia, we were already in a yellow taxi going to the club where the three boys from The Wanted would meet us. Tamia rolled her eyes, showing me her phone where my tweets about clubbing with The Wanted was on her screen.

“I don’t bloody want them there! The boys are gonna flip!”

“Exactly! Maybe we can get Harry a bit jealous.” I wink at her and her mouth drops open. “Don’t look at me like that! You know he’ll get jealous the moment he finds out that we’re with other boys, and then he’ll find out that I was setting you up with Tom-“

“Tom?” She shrieks. “But he’s the biggest dick out of all of them!”

“He’s adorable.” I bat my hand as if it weren’t important, which it wasn’t. Tom was lovely, and he was excited to meet my friend. “You’ll love him, I promise.”

*

LENNOOOOX!” Is shouted over the music, and the club isn’t overcrowded so I easily make my way towards the three boys, and then my smile grows bigger when I see that Siva and Jay have also joined them, even though Nathan had told me they’d decided not to come tonight. “You must be Tamia.” Max says, and I smile at the sound of a Mancunian accent, I missed being in Manchester.

“I’m so glad you two made it!” I squeal, hugging both Siva and Jay as they bended down to reach my height.

“Yeah, Max convinced us, we bought cameras along so that we’d film tonight, it’s why the place isn’t as packed as well, is that okay?” I nod and look at Tamia, her darker skin blushing under the stare of the boyband who she had never met. I thought she’d do better, she was best friends with a boyband after all.

“We need to get some shots into her and then she’ll start talking!” I explain to everyone, and Tamia looks to the floor, silently praying before looking up and smiling, going to the bar and ordering some, finally letting lose.

Three shots later and Tamia was off dancing with Siva, Tom and Jay, as I sat at a table with Nathan and Max, catching up with them.

“We saw the argument with that Tia girl.” Max changes the subject from their new album to my ‘rivlary’.

“I don’t even know what’s she’s on.” I laugh, “It was so weird! She replies to almost all of my tweets that I do, like it’s all for attention. What a loser.”