Chapter Ten: Babies on the Brain

My hand stretches across the matress, but I don’t feel the body of my boyfriend, instead I just feel… matress. Then my head shoots up, where is he? Once checking my phone and acknowledging that it was far too early for Niall to just wake up on his own accord.

So where was he?

I lean over to Niall’s side of the bed and pick up the phone, dialling the number for Harry’s room.

“Hello?” A groggy voice picks up the phone after two dials, and I’m surprised that it’s higher than expected. Well today is just full of questions, why is Tamia in Harry’s room?

“Tamia?” I ask, no, Harry must just be feminine today. Where is Harry? Why isn’t Harry answering the phone?

“Oh, Lennox, hi. Did you want something?” She sounds more alert, too alert. Why is she feeling alert when she realised that she was talking to me?

“Is Harry there?” I ask, when Tamia replies no, something in my gut tells me that I was right with my first instinct.

“Do you know where they are? Niall and Harry, I mean?”

“Why would they tell me?”

But she knows. It’s something to do with Molly, and I have no idea what my boyfriend is keeping from me.

The day passed and I watched TV trash waiting for the moment that Niall would open the door and I’d immediately demand that he tells me where he’s been. I’m going to get the truth out of him.

I’m scared. This girl, she took Niall away from me once, who’s to say that she won’t do it again? What if he’s cheating right now? What if paparazzi have got pictures of them and I’m being made  a fool of right now?

After a quick Twitter check, I realised that this was not the case.

I scroll through my mentions, Niall had been gone all day. I was hoping somewhere in my mentions his location would be mentioned. But instead, there's quite a bit of hate. With Rob tagged in the tweet as well. I grab my tv remote immediately, scrolling through the channels until I see the face of my soon to be ex-husband. 

"You really need to get this divorce sorted out." My sister-in-law, Khloé tells Rob. 

"I know. But she hasn't contacted me." He looked... Terrible. And from the looks of my mentions, everyone was blaming me for this. "She's the one who left me."

"That's why you need to get the divorce sorted out, so that you don't need to deal with her drama anymore." 

The scene cuts to Rob who begins explaining everything.

"Khloé doesn't understand. She's never given all her love to someone for them to turn around and say, 'actually, I want to get back together with my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me'. I didn't have any idea this would happen. I didn't know that she was still in love with him, I thought she loved me, because I loved, I do love, her.”

“She needs to get her act together. Sane people do not end their marriage after two weeks and run off to who knows where with another man.”

It hurts that a woman, who I had been close with was now completely against me. And this was filmed a couple of weeks ago, which makes me wonder what the whole family thinks of me.

I should never be able to make life-affecting decisions. Then I never would’ve married Rob.

“I feel stupid, crying over this.” Rob was indeed crying, wiping the tears off his cheek, but they were only replaced with fresher ones. “The break up was… amicable but that didn’t make it hurt any less. It was still the end of my marriage. And it hasn’t affected her in anyway.”