Wet Dream ~ Muke

Luke blushed and looked down to play with his fingers, his thoughts making him blush even harder and avoid eye contact with anybody. It was pointless now to even try to convince himself that it was normal to think your best friend is extremely attractive, he was far beyond telling himself that. Luke just loved the thought of him and Michael doing something, anything, together.

When Luke finally looked back up again, he almost shrank into the couch when seeing Michael's eyes on him. Luke immediately looked down again, one hand now painfully squeezing the fingers on his other hand. The room seemed unusually quiet, silent in fact. Luke glanced up to see Ashton and Calum leaving the room, probably going out to get food. Luke dropped his gaze again.

"Why are you being so quiet?" Michael asked, standing up from the chair he was previously in, gently pushing Luke so he was laying down. Michael laid down with him, spooning him. "You okay?" Michael asked softly. Luke just nodded, nearly melting into Michael's body.

It wasn't even half an hour later when Luke was fast asleep, whimpering as his small hands clenched the fabric of
the couch tightly.

Michael wasn't sure if he was having a nightmare, he knew that it made it worse if he would wake Luke up, so he didn't do anything but pull him closer very gently. Luke let out a broken whine, adjusting himself so he was half laying across Michael. His hips bucked against Michael's thigh and his hands gripped onto Michael's tank top as tight as he could.

Michael's eyes widened, Luke was having a wet dream.

Luke whimpered and buried his head in Michael's chest, his mouth just barely open and panting heavily. Michael lightly ran his hand through Luke's hair, watching as the younger boy let out a high-pitched moan and pulled them closer together. Luke mumbled something repeatedly, his fingernails digging into Michael's shoulder. Michael let out a quiet breath.

"Mikey... Mikey, mmmh..." Luke whimpered, his voice breaking slightly. He suddenly shot awake, his eyes widening when seeing Michael laying underneath him. "M-Michael," Luke stuttered, not moving, just staring at him. The older boy chuckled softly and pressed hot, opened-mouthed kisses over Luke's neck, occasionally biting down to make marks. Luke moaned a high pitched sound, his eyes fluttering shut.

"Yeah? Feel good?" Michael asked almost tauntingly as he pulled back from his neck. Luke whined filthily and pushed his hips down in between Michael's thighs. "Yeah, fuck my thighs, babe, that's it," Michael moaned.

"M-Mikey..." Luke breathed out, feeling like he couldn't say anything else.

"I know, baby, I know," Michael nodded, understanding Luke's lack of words. Luke panted heavily, his hot breath fanning over Michael's face. Michael quickly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his hard cock out of his boxers, stroking himself as hard and fast as he could. The sounds Luke was making got louder, and Michael knew how close the boy actually was. He was so close himself, Luke just had that effect on him. "You gonna come?"

"M-Michael, f-fuck," Luke whimpered, his eyes squeezing shut as he released in his boxers, making a mess. Michael groaned, coming on Luke's shirt and his own, too.

"We'll clean up later, yeah?" Michael asked, seeing Luke's breathing calm down and his eyes tiredly half closing. Luke nodded and closed his eyes completely, laying down again. Michael rubbed his back gently, smiling fondly at the younger boy. Luke looked up for a second, then laid back down.

"Go to sleep, idiot."