REQUESTED: Take Me Out-Ponyboy

80s_wil is my third person to request and i hope eveyone enjoys!!!!!

Two-Bitt groaned as he dragged Sam behind him.
Their  parents had decided to go on vacation, forcing Two-Bit to watched his little sister.

"I can walk myself Keith!" Samantha half shouted in frustration.

"I had plans this week and you little fucker had to ruin it." Two-Bit said back to her.

The two never had a great relationship so they were used to it.

Samantha immediatly pulled her arm back and moved her light brown hair to the side.
"I can always hang out with Johnny at the lot." She suggested.
"No...," two-bit took a second to think," you know the Curtis's my friends?"

"Yea why?" Sam gulped, she knew exactly who they were and for some reason got super nervous around Ponyboy Curtis.

The two of them quickly headed to the Curtis's house.

Two-Bit opened the door and pushed Samantha through.

Her long brown hair was everywhere, and she was also really sweaty from rubbing.

"Thanks watch her ill be back bye!"
Sam's brother yelled.

"Asshole!" Sam screamed at Keith.
Everyone was laughing.

"You alright Sam?" Johnny asked as he went to Sam's side. She forced a smile and nodded.

Of course the first person to see if she was okay was her best friend Johnny. 

Dally and Steve were laughing at Sam from the corner of the room.  "haha very funny!" she said to the two boys.  Samantha stood up and sat on the only spot on the couch, which was right next to Ponyboy.  

"You alright doll?" he asked. Sam tried to hid her blush with her hair as she nodded. Samantha could just feel Johnny looking at the two of them, he was the only one who knew of she felt about Pony. 

After a few minutes of tv, dirty jokes and whining everyone had decided to go to the movies while you and Ponyboy stayed home. 

"Do you like books?" Ponyboy asked. 

"Yes of course i do i have a whole bookshelf in my room." Sam said. Ponyboy grinned and started talking. 

"Favorite Movie?