Preferences (scenario for 3 chars)- When you had a boyfriend

Two-Bit:
He always tried his best to show off his muscles or skills to you, especially when your boyfriend was around.
You and your (bf/n) were sitting on the ground watching tv and laughing at the show. Everyone else was there just talking except for Two-Bit. He was rolling up his sleeves and flexing his muscles.
"Hey guys i look didn't my arms get bigger?" Asked Two-Bit.
Being very clueless you just leaned in closer to your boyfriend as Two-Bit tried his best to get your attention.

Sodapop:
Sodapop would always glare from a far, especially when your boyfriend and you hugged and kissed.
   Your boyfriend of 1 month had just met the gang, you weren't too serious but your friends wanted to know who you were spending your time with lately.
   "Bye baby." He said as he kissed you on the lips. From the corner of your eye you could see Soda clenching his fists while looking at the two of you.

Steve:
Steve tended to try to get your attention, throwing stuff or even making fun of you.
Your boyfriend was cuddling next to you on the couch watching some stupid show.
Everyone had just come back from the movies and Steve had decided to bring a bucket of popcorn and throw it at the two of you.
  "Cut it out Steve!" You said as some got in your hair. Steve frowned at you and rolled his eyes.
"Whatever slut..." He mumbled.
You decided to ignore that and just keep watching tv.
Johnny:
Whenever your boyfriend was around Johnny tended to cling to you. He would try to start a conversation and get you to laugh.

Ponyboy:
Ponyboy would usually try to insult your boyfriend and make him uncomfortable. He would try to out smart him and even once out run him when your boyfriend and him were racing.

Darry:
He would always stand, while crossing his arms watching. He tried to ignore you and your boyfriend as much as he could, until he just had enough and went to bed early.

Dally:
Dallas Winston always got drunk whenever you boyfriend was with you. He would act rude towards the two of you, you mostly.