Chapter 1 (Intro)

What is love? Is love undeniable?

A year later

Kera Wendell

A whole year later. Three in total since the beginning of our relationship. The met at Beverley and from then on drama. To a miscarriage, raped, abused, baby momma drama, unexpected surprises, shooting, pregnancy again, misunderstood. I could go on, but I've moved on. Moved on from him, the guy who made the love undeniable, yeah right.

Layla Mariah Neverson has made my life great. She brings the joy out of me and when I don't see her, the joy stays hidden; other than my business. Him and I are cordial with dealing with Layla. Other than that, there's no reason to contact.

On a brighter note, my store is up called 'Curvy Q' going great. Business is a big success, and I'll model on the side. I did a few modelling sessions with Layla, she's been all over the place, and loves attention.

Seriya works at my store as well, Co-assistant manager, and has her own section where she does nails, so we basically work together. Its so convenient for women. Shop, get a manicure and pedicure at the same damn time. Smart right.

Kandy my ex manger end up, getting fired from plagiarism, Tori's ideas. Tori's is the best, she helped me get my business, and still manages me from time to time.

Currently, just pulling into my shop seeing Riya already there, my hard worker. We opened about 2-3 months ago, and I'm very pleased, with my success.

"Morning everyone!" I said going inside, and greeting my workers, and Riya.

"Morning boo." I heard Riya and a few other say, with some simple 'Morning'. I have the best workers, more like family because we can goof around, and be properly ready when we need to.

Jhene, helps with pretty much everything. She's smart, and knows how to keep it hunit. Marcus, he's gay but is the most sweetest, charming, funny, hard worker. Gets the job done, and keeps a smile on my face.

Macy, she's real cool. Chill, and laid back. She helps books appointments, occasionally helps Riya with her needs. Both, Seriya and I's assistant and does a good job. Lilly my other hard worker. She's the youngest, and I can tell has a lot of passionate ways. She helps with Riya mostly, but still pretty good too. And lastly Seriya, she's my Co-assistance manager and best friend.

"I wanna see my baby today!" Marcus said referring to Layla, who's with her father currently.

"I'll probably have her this weekend." He nodded and got back to work.

Everyone was busy setting up for this morning, so I went to my office to get started on today. As I was filing some things, and making copies of such. Marcus comes in.

"Yes?" I say.

"Chris Brown girlfriend and, that guy out there. Ohh, he is fine!" I arose my right eye brow and shook my head at Marcus.

And what could they want. We haven't talked in weeks, and our conversation are dull, and use less. Why are they here, at my shop. Leave that drama some where else.

I walked out my office, into the shopping area to see Riya talking to them by the cash register.

"Yes, can I help you." I said nonchalantly.