A Big Deal

Two weeks later

Kera Wendell

I've been back and fourth from Trey's place to mine, but today I needed to go home. Not that I didn't want to stay at Trey's, but I didn't want to rush things. Plus all my stuff was at my house.

I got up went to the bathroom doing my usual hygiene. I tied my hair up into a messy also neat bun and got dressed. Trey was still sleeping so hopefully this would be the perfect time to leave.

As I walked into the room, just as I was gathering my things Trey wakes up. Damn, I thought. Now or never.

"Kera where you going?" He questions groggily.

"Home, Trey. I have to, I have a lot of things to do."

"Just stay here."

"I can't it's been far too long."

"Are you serious? If you move in it'll help a lot. Specially with Layla." He says trying to make me stay.

I mean I wanted to but I had my own place. And things didn't need to be rushed, I can't just drop everything and stay here when we wants me to.

"Here we go again. Trey I already told you what and why I needed to leave. Don't make it into something big." I spat in annoyance.

"Whatever man. Go 'head then fuck it." He got up and went to the bathroom, slamming the door.

We went over this three times, and enough explaining has been done. Yes, I love Trey but, I'm going to take my time and do us right.

August Alsina

Now being one o'clock as I check my rolex. I had just got out of the studio heading over to Seriya's. Not for sex, head, pleasure, nothing. I told her I had left my chain over there, which I did and just wanting to see her face. She was still mad at me, for doing what I did the night we had sex.

I don't even know if what her and I had ended, I just wanted to see her beautiful face. And this was the only time she told me she was available, on her lunch break; which I though was a lie.

Knowing her, she might even leave my shit out on her front porch. As I pulled up my Rolls-Royce into her driveway I hopped out. Knocking on her door, for what three damn minutes so far.

She finally opened up, in her pajamas looking feisty already. But what had me confused was she had pajamas on. Mhm told me she had to work.

"Get in, so you can get what you need." She snaps.

I walk in as she shuts the door walking to her living room. A nigga had a eye on her ass in those shorts she had on.

"I though you had work today?" I ask.

"I called in today I had a doctors appointment. Lately I been throwing up and shit. But that don't concern you." Her voice said with so much attitude.

"I came here for ma' chain, so was up wit all dis' attitude fo?"

"Here, you got it now get out!" She hands me it and runs to the bathroom. I suddenly hear her throwing up.

Heading to the bathroom, to see her deep faced in the toilet. She looked kind of different when I came in, maybes she sick. Or, no it can't be that she's pregnant. I asked her was she on the pill when we was fucking.

I grab her hair tying it back as she finished. She got up as I held her waist helping her to the sink while she brushes her teeth. She wipes her face as I kiss her neck.

"August please move. Thank you for helping me I appreciate it. But this doesn't change anything between us." She said putting her facetowel on the rack.

"It is if your carrying my child."
Her face looks cofused by my statement.

"I'm not pregnant." She says so sure of it.

"You sure?"

"Yes I am and you need to leave. The times we've been having sex I was definitely on the pill, so-" My lips crashed into her backing her into the wall.

"Seriya cut dat' shit out and do as I say!" I demand, once my hand reaches her pussy.

I kiss her repeatedly and back her up, I smirk as she leaves out the bathroom; gripping her waist to stop her, she sighs as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Riya look, A nigga got feelings for you and its not because of no pussy, I mean it is but mo' than dat'. I love your personality and your feistyness. You make me feel some type of way and if you are carrying my child, I wanna be dere' wit you." I kissed her forehead.

"Aug your so sweet, kind and lovable, but I I'm not pregnant, when we haven't even dated a year. I was on the pill the times we've been having sex. But I also wanna you know, start over?"She says sweetly. I nod picking her up carrying her upstairs to the bedroom.

"Right now I just wanna lay up under my babyeh." We climb into bed as her head rests on my neck.

"This is nice." She says as I smile in agreement.