Never Meant To Hurt You P3

Just thought I might give you a gift for reading. This new addition to wattpad is incredible! Feel sorry for anyone you can't see it, or it hasn't updated. Trey is Bae right.

 Trey is Bae right

Kera Wendell

My body, heart, and my mind wasn't steady. My brain felt as if it was shaking and my vision became blurry. I was sitting at the kitchen table looking at the pills. If I continued to take this, my pain would go away. My life would be over, but hopefully I'd be happy. I couldn't bare to see my daughter having oxygen tubes up her nose. I didn't have any strength in the world, to step out and hear those words of; she didn't make it.

That would really be the end. Every since I've messed with De'rell it's likes it's coming to haunt me again. Trying to find happiness didn't work. The only true happiness I did have was with Trey. He kept a smile on my face, until things went left, again, and again and again. I hated being the blame for our relationship, but sadly it was all to true. To true for me to accept it and bare my feelings. There was no time for that. I had to keep a smile on my face, or people would blame me for anything.

"Shut the fuck up, or I'll kill you!" Said De'rell.

"Kera you don't make any sense! You caused all this on me and my family." Said Trey.

"You just trying to stick up for him, because you got Trey." Said Brittany.

"Take Trey back so you attitude can change." Said Seriya.

"Maybe it best for you to get back on your feet. You can't let him control you." Said Jada.

"Nice to see the bitch that caused Trey all this shit." Said Shyla.

"Yes, what the hell do ya ass want?" He spat, as Brittany and Chris, August and Red laughed.

I shot my pills across the room, making the spill. Screaming was the understatement. I wanted more than that. I was tired of being everyone's bitch that can be tossed around.

I grabbed my keys, and headed to the hospital. I needed to be there for my baby, even if it was, good or bad. I wanted comfort all my life, and received it with my mom and Trey. But why didn't it last?

*****

The rain, wouldn't let up. It was past being a storm, and it was crazy for me to even be driving right now, but luckily I made it. Some parts of the hospital was shut down from, windows being broke.

The wind almost flew my car door off, just as I tried getting out. I quickly got out and ran towards the door.

"You drove through that?" A middle age lady asked me.

"Yeah, it was an emergency. It's crazy out there!" I say fixing myself. She nods and sits in the waiting room.

"Here to see Layla Maríah Neverson." I tell the man, at the front desk.

"Mother correct?" I nodd, just as the front door flew open by the wind.

"Wow, it's scary out there. The whole side over there windows broke, people getting hurt. Some floors are dark." He continues as information pops on the computer screen.

"Yeah." I say, as I show him my id, and anything he needed. The name tag sticker printed as I grabbed it and thanked the man.

I made it to the floor Layla was on, with my dead phone. One of the doctors stopped me and told me an updated of Layla.

"Mother of Layla right?" Dr. Benard asks.

"Yes."

"Well Layla did have a mini heart attack, her heart is currently beating at different heart rates. There could be some possibilities that she could have, heart disease, heart defects, heart problems, heart cancer. Hopefully we'll do everything in our power to prevent that of happening." She says, holding her papers.

I nodded, as I stop tears from coming down my eyes. This was all too much for me to handle. I head to her room, and see her in there all alone. I expected Trey to be here, but maybe he was busy with that girl.

Seeing my baby with tubes, and medical machines connecting to her broke my heart even more. She didn't deserve this, at all. She is an angel in everyone's eyes, and I and her have to go through this.

I stood by her holding her little hand, as tears came quicker simultaneously with the rain outside. Her room light was dimming getting ready to shut off, since the storm outside of us.
I let her hand go and squeezed my head. I wanted this to vanish.

I cried louder hoping that could take my pain away. But before I could do anything else, I felt Trey grab my from behind holding me, as we cried.

I turned around seeing his face. This face that I loved, and never stopped loving. I loved Trey, and that's what I was afraid to admit. I didn't want to, but I'm sure of it now. After De'rell, Trey brought me out of my funk and lifted my spirits up. We cried in sync as, his hands held my waist. My arms around his neck, and our eyes not leaving each others.

"It's all over. Shyla is related to De'rell. And now she's locked up. Kera I love you! I really do, and she was just somebody to fill in your spot but it didn't work. Every since we meant that day at the park, I knew I'd love you." We both didn't stop crying as, we held each tighter.

"Trey I love you too! But can you make it stop! I'm hurt badly and I c-can't make it stop. Please!" I pleads as my head unconsciously fell into his shoulder. My body shook as he took in my embrace. This is what I needed in the first place. Him, Trey. He's helped me some much, more than anyone. And I love him. He's given me a child and love. That's all I ever wanted in a man.

*****

Hours later around one am, I just woke up from laying on Trey. They had stwiched Layla into a bigger room. My head was in Trey's neck, while his eyes looked in a distant.

He looked at me, since I began to move. I looked at him, as he grabbed my hand squeezing them. His lips came onto mine while my hands pushed his head in further into my mouth.

I wanted this, I wanted him, I needed him, I loved him. His touch was meaningful and I didn't want to lose him. I honestly didn't know where we stood at the point, but didn't want this moment to end.

The kiss stopped, just as our heads touched together not making this moment ending. Trey is my king, since the beginning and no one could ever break us apart.

"Can we talk?" I asks sitting, since I was still in his lap. He nods as our eyes never disconnect.

"I'm cofused okay. My head and heart is reckless but where is this leaving us? Together, separated. I don't know."

"Kera, I love you baby and you love me. I want us, together because you make me happy, you make me be a better man and person. Nobody can take that away from you." He smiled, just as I did the same.

"How's she doing?" I ask looking at Layla sleep peacefully.

"About an hour ago, they told me she was doing a lot better. They checked you up too, because you overdose on some pills." I nodd, looking down into my lap.

"Kera baby? We can get better, you can get better. You don't have to hide feelings, or feel pain we got each other, right." He continues, as I lay on his chest.

This is what, I've wanted him.

_______________________

[ READ BELOW ]

Excuse mistakes! Comment/Vote.
It's okay to cry lol. ❤ Oh the GIF (moving pictures) in the media is my gift to you for reading. I know you like it, it's bae. (: