Overwhelmed

Kera Wendell

Today was the last day of the trip, and tomorrow, Jada and I will be heading back home. I missed home and my baby Lay, but also loved it here.

My camera was filled up with pictures of pretty much everything. Right, now I was heading to dinner with Jada of course.

The food could be smelt a mile away and have you running to get some. As we walked in the restaurant, and my rumbling stomach I definitely was ready to dig in.

Once we were seated, I texted Tremaine to make sure he didn't forget Layla's doctors appointment tomorrow.

Myself- Layla's appointment is tomorrow at 1, if I'm not there in time. Don't forget.

I put my phone down as we ordered our drinks and food.

"This place smells looks, and probably taste good." Said Jada.

"Yaass." I agreed.

"Did you see, Brittany and Chris' baby?"

"Yeah, she's adorable but her parent Oh boy..." We laughed.

"At the end of the day what I feel about the situation is you and Brittany just need to talk. Not right now if you not feeling it but, this will help you find yourself. Same with Seriya."

"Mh." I said playing with the salt shaker.

Tremaine Neverson

I had just made it to Disney with Nia. I dropped Jayden and Layla off, with Forrest so he could watch them. I wanted it to be a surprise, that he'll never forget.

Nia was making sure everything in task as I sat observing everything.

*****

Pretty much everyone was here, My mama, Mea her girls, and Alex. Ziah, Moe, Forrest's wife, and Adien. August, and his nieces, Chris, Some of Mea's family. And even Jayden's girlfriend.

Jayden was around, the corner with Forest and Layla. He was so excited and haven't even see the best part.

Once he got towards the doors of the inside party hall we screamed.

"Happy Birthday!!" And MickeyMouse came out, with some other characters giving Jayden hugs. His smile was so wide and bright.

I walked up to Jayden picking him up, as he hugged me tightly.

"Happy Birthday king Jayden." He giggled as I put him down.

The party got going, and Jay the birthday boy danced with Minni. Layla was so amused just by the colors itself. I couldn't help but keep a smile on my face.

We ate, some of the food that we ordered, as Layla tried eating. She was just simply trying to stuff, whatever could fit in her mouth. It was finally cake time, and the cake was amazing looking.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jayden happy birthday to you!" I stood behind him, as he blew out the candles. Everyone cheered and mingled.

After opening up some, of lots of his presents we finally took a bunch of pictures everywhere.
Jayden and I got on a few roller coasters and even seen Olaf. He was definitely overjoyed. He even kissed her girlfriend, which I thought was dope. Like father like son.

*****

We finally made it home, after unloading the presents, talking to my family and getting them both ready for bed. I was ready to just lay on this kitchen floor.

I then, went upstairs taking my shower and getting into bed fastly. One birthday, two baby kids, Disney land, me being me, Layla be Layla, all those faces, the noise, and the screaming. I wanted to go in hibernation.

I curled up in my warm bed, all alone going to sleep so quick.

_________________________

[ READ BELOW ]

Filter Chapter, yeah it was short. Comment and vote, Excuse Mistakes!