Relationship Ring

Kera Wendell

Heading to the boutique with everything I needed, phone, keys,
purse. I was running late because of talking to Trey for about hour last night. Moe was watching Layla for me and hopefully she didn't give her a hard time.

Lights, sunshine and that west coast air driving up into my shop's parking lot. I see a few cars already there so I walk in.

"Good morning sorry I'm late." I say to everyone that was here. I hear a few hellos as I head to my office.

I get settled as Marcus barges in.

"Kera hey boo, ain't see you in a while."

"I know I been busy." I say pouring myself a cup of coffee. "How you and Malina doing?"

"We straight right now." He blushes a bit.

"That's why you blushing..."

"But, you and Seriya need to meet her." He replies folding his arms.

"Yea that will be a good idea." I smile making eye contact.

"You busy tonight?"

"Nope, when Seriya get here ask her is she busy tonight, then we'll come to your place and meet her."

"Okay sound like a plan." He walks about my office, as I get to the work that needed to be done.

Tremaine Neverson

Kera didn't know I was coming home today since I told her something else. I been gone for about five days and already missed my girls.

Just got back from a photo shoot as I sat in my hotel room, scrolling through instagram and posting a picture of Kera and Layla.

I ordered myself some Chinese food, just because I was in a mood for it, as the doorbell rung as I paid the guy sitting the food on the counter.

As I place some Shrimp fried rice into my mouth, opening a fortune cookie, reading the paper.

Your expecting a growing blessing

Did I know what that meant, no not really but I just took it to consideration. A growing blessing, as I what? It could be anything.

Later, I was stuffed with food so I packed my small luggage and headed out to the airport with my team.

I should get home around eleven so Kera should be sleep by then. After driving to the airport, getting settled in first class I texted Kera, before the plane got started.

Myself- Got a surprise for you💙

I actually did, I was coming home for one, and she didn't know plus this ring I brought for her. No, I wasn't proposing well not now at least, it was like a relationship ring. Maybe she'll enjoy it.

Afterward the plane got moving, the wifi disconnected and my Beats were on my ears.

Kera Wendell

Lunch time was now nearing as Marcus and Seriya come in my room ready to leave.

"Where we going for lunch?" Marcus asked.