Missing You

A day has passed

Kera Wendell

Yesterday I went to work extra early not knowing that the shop would be as pack as it was. We've been collecting lots of money and the business has been a success.

Currently Layla and I were eating breakfast with Moe and Ziah, as we talked about some boy Ziah met just yesterday.

"He wants to meet up again today I might go out." She says as I stuff my face with food.

"Yeah but you just met him." I say.

"He's really attractive and sweet."

"This not what it's all about." Moe replies drinking orange juice.

I check my phone, posting a picture on Instagram of Layla staring off into space, it was to cute she gets it from mommy. Speaking of pictures I had a photo shoot with my baby in a few hours that I was excited for.

Moe and Ziah argue just when a incoming Facetime call comes from Trey. Even though he's been gone for about a day or two I miss him.

"Hey baby." I say directing the camera in Layla and I's face.

"Hi my queen and princess." He angles the camera into the light, and my eyes struck of sexiness. Damn there was literally no bad side to Trey.

"Whatchu doing?" Layla makes baby noises, seeing her daddy.

"Getting ready for my Miami Beach appearance."

"Oh so what time you coming home?" I question cleaning Layla's hands.

"Umm, they want me to stay longer, so I don't know."

"Oh." I say kind of hurt, I mean I wanted him here.

"But just for another day or two." I nodded grabbing Layla and walking upstairs.

"Well I'm going to get ready for Layla's and I's photo shoot."

"Okay." We then said goodbyes as he blows Layla a kiss.

Seriya

Since I was the first one up, I quickly throw on some leggings my Nike jacket, tying my hair up into a high ponytail. Grabbing my Beats, I head out of the house to go jog around the block.

Thirty minutes later my phone is blowing up from text messages all from August, I hope he knows I'm a big girl.

Alsina- Where are you?

Alsina- A nigga hungry and shit.

Alsina- I hope you not ignoring me!

Alsina- ???

Myself- Nigga I went out for a jog. Your a big boy and you know how to cook!

Making it back to his doorstep with sweat on my face and clothes. I walk in heading upstairs, then the bedroom seeing August sitting up on the bed.

"You was really out fo' a jog?" He makes air quotes as he says jog and I roll my eyes.

"Yes."

"Cook me something ta eat!" He more so demands as I ignore him heading in the bathroom.

I feel my hair being pulled back making me stumble onto him. Now I was pissed, there was no reason for him to do that.