Searching For Real Love

Kera Wendell

We make it to our hotel room which was one huge ass room we shared. The room was like a third of a damn football field. Two baths, three beds, individual space.

I took some instagram photos thar night as we ordered a few shots, but Seriya had sparkling apple cider. And us girl time cheered her up.

I just hope Trey and the kids haven't destroyed the damn house, knowing them. Anyways, currently Brittany, Seriya and I were enjoying breakfast, that we ordered.

"Miss pregnancy. How you feel?" Brittany asked.

"Better."

"Thats good."

*****

Heading out to Starbucks for some coffee and a little shopping  for the club tonight. We make it to a really cute dress store, after getting the coffee.

"This is so cute." I admire a dress hanging on the rack.

"Kera-" A familiar yet unfamiliar voice says. "It's me Jade."

"Jade? Hey girl long time no see." We hug and catch up. Jade was one of my friends in college.

"Hey. How have you been?"

"Good, had a daughter and all. Dating again. How are you?"

"It's know Trey Songz girlfriend. I see you." We laugh. "I been chillin and shit." She says.

"Oh, you live here?"

"Yeah, and I like it so."

"Thats good, you know." I inquire resting my arm on the rack.

"You in Cally right?"

"Yeah."

"So whatchu doing out here?" She asks.

"Needing a vacation. Girl time."

"Shiitt, I hear you niggas these days."

"You telling me." I say in agreement.

"Well let me get going. What's ya number, imma call you."

We exchange numbers and say our goodbyes. I head back over to Seriya and Brittany since they were still shopping.

"Who was that?" Questions Seriya.

"My old college friend."

"Oh."

Tremaine Neverson

August, Chris and I sat in my living room as we chatted with August. This kids were in the play room downstairs.

"You fucked up bad." Said Chris.

"Yeah I know. But it's not like yall ain't do it."

"Nigga my situation was a little bit different not saying that it made a difference." I chime.

"Yeah, okay we all made mistakes but as nigga we need to learn and respect our women. Unlike these hoes we get caught up wit at wrong times."

"Yeah."

"I agree wit dat, but da' chick she was comin on to me too strong. And I was high as shit. It wasn't intended, I ain't mean to hurt Seriya." Says August.

"Yeah but, you should've came to yo senses and knew you had some pussy at home. And a real on." Chris responses as throw a pillow at him.

"Nigga the kids right around the corner, chill."

"Nigga they don't understand."

"Yes the hell Jayden does." He rolls his eyes, just when August' chuckles. "Nigga slow af."

"Anyways yall fu- had sex?" Chris jokes.

"No." Responses Aug.

"She gave you head?"

"No."

"So whatchu do?"

"She was grindin on me. Kissing touchin. Luckily we ain't have sex or head and shit."

"And what was you dumb ass reason for missing Seriya's appointment, that's yo baby too?" I ask.

"I had overslept from doin a club appearance."

"Nigga you dumb as fu- hell!!" Chris and I say simultaneously. But he makes a confused face.

"You was supposed to set an alarm clock, have a damn assistant anything. Yo ass really f'ed up."

"I know."

"Now you don't need nothing else to make her more piss at you. You wanna be in yo child's life?"

"Yeah, obviously."

"You obviously ain't acting like it." I say.

"And, I'm hungry." Chris states changing the subject. "Order some wings and fries."

"Damn that sound good."

I order the food, as the kids come out. Khanari crawls with them.

"I wanna play 2K16." Says Jayden.

"I'll knock the wind outta you." Chris says laughingly while I pick up Layla putting her on the couch, as she plays with her doll.

"Uncle Chris you suck at 2K!"

"Alright bet, if I win gimme all yo Jordans." Chris jokes with Jay.

"And if I win, a hunit stacks." Jayden says but the real question was, how he knows what a hunit stacks mean? That was to funny.

"Whatchu know bout a hunit stacks?" I ask.

"Bicken back being bool." He says as we crack up. Question number two, how he know what that mean. See, my mini me know more than you think.

Seriya

As I was getting ready for the club around nine, I was the first one all done. While I waited for them, I sat out on the balcony. My phone's makes a sound, indicating that I have a text.

August- Hey

All he says is 'Hey' yet he cheated on me and missed my appointment. I asked his assistant and manager did him and that New York bitch had sex, they said no but he still had a little too much sexual contact with her. But all he say is hey!

Myself- ?

August- Was dat supposed ta mean?😕

Myself- My reaction when you text me. You did all this shit but now you wanna say hey??

August- Look I messed up baby. I did and you have every right to be mad. But I love you to the moon and back. I was high as fuck that day and she came on to me. I didn't mean to hurt you, or for that bullshit to happen, you mean everything to me. I ain't even know that chick. And I missed you appointment, our child's appointment, I damn sure planed on going but I got caught in work, but I will make you and our child my number one priority. I love you Seriya, and I hope you forgive a nigga.

Myself- I don't know all the answers, but right we need a little space. I love you too Aug but things right now are crazy and the shit you do, hurts me. Anyways gotta go.

"Bitch you ready to go?" Says Britt.

"Yeah." I smile. "You look cute."

"I know," We laugh. "Thank you so do you." Kera walks out looking like the baddest bitch ever dismissing us.

"Ohhh." Says Brittany and I.

"Yall crazy let's go."

****

The club was lit as fuck but I wasn't able to drink anything and it didn't even really look like I was pregnant not that it mattered.

"It goes down in the dm!" The whole club sang as I snapchat some videos. Damn ATL is lit.

<<

Comment and vote. Chapter was funny tho. Jayden: A hunit stacks and bicken back being bool😂. I guess he a blood. Anyways excuse mistakes. If I get some comments from voters another update today?!