The Big 2 O

Layla in the media.

Some time later (a month)

Kera Wendell

Today was my princess' birthday. She's officially two years old and I'm so touchy on this subject. Layla's my everything and helps me with life itself. Carrying my baby for nine months is a blessing and to see her already twenty four months.

She was currently with me as Trey and the rest helped with her birthday party at Billy Beez. Trey allways had to be extra renting the place out. Her birthday was a queen princess type theme with her favorite characters of, Sofia The First and Frozen.

We were getting dressed up in the house as I put on her outfit
(in mm). This morning was so sweet when Trey made Lay birthday pancakes and sung to her.

We were all dressed as I wore my leggins, a cute black top. Heading out we get into the car just when she's buckeled in her car seat and the ac pumps out.

Papi Tremaine- All Done!

Myself- Tired?

Papi Tremaine- No Waiting for you and the birthday girl.

*****

As we walked toward the door, Trey came out putting a blind fold on her. Obviously she wanted to take it off.

He grabs her from my arms, we head inside to see a wonderful set up. Trey took her blind fold as everyone shouted happy birthday.

"Yay!" Layla started clapping her hands with everybody else, forgetting this was her special day.

Mama April immediately grabs Layla from Trey as they walk towards the slides to play. A lot of Trey's main family came and some I never even meant before. Vise versa.

Strolling to get my camera from the sit room mostly for shoes and coats. Trey followed me kissing my neck.

"Tremaine this is her birthday. We will not do anything is here!" I yell in a whisper as he gives me a grin making myself wet.

"Treeeeyyy stop!!" I say just by him standing there made me want to do some things to him.
"You did a great job tho it's nice!" We kiss for about a minute tasting each other.

"Okay that's enough." Says Chris eating as he came inside the room.

"Nigga!" Trey yells when I chuckle. I walk out with my camera taking some pictures of Layla.

I followed Layla into the slide as she grabbed my hand, "Mommy!" She says happily in a rushing tone.

"I'm coming Lay."

****

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Layla happy birthday to you." With everyone singing and Trey and Chris adding extra harmony to the song.

She blew out her candles as everyone clapped. We sat around eating cake and food, as Jayden talked too his girlfriend, which I thought was cute. He's three and acts like Trey already.

I wasn't to fond of cake so I grabbed a small cupcake instead. I head to other room, to get my phone. Trey walks in pretending to be searching for something. He just wanted to follow me, obviously.

I laughed inside my head turning around towards the other direction, feeling his arms wrap around me.

"I love you." He smears frosting on my lips, facing him as he licks the frosted off and kisses me. "That was for that ice cream, I got you back." He whispered in my ear giving my ass a squeeze.

"Tremaine not now."

"I'ma get it later." He kisses trail on my neck.

"Yes papi." I kiss him as I see his smile with excitement. "Let's get back to the party."

****

We got home with gifts left and right. Layla was jumping for joy all day and the house had birthday presents everywhere. Both Trey and my family came along with my friends and Trey's with kids so yeah we had a full house.

Trey sat the presents by the patio as I grabbed a bottle of water. Jayden and Layla are asleep, after having a hassle getting them to close their eyes. It's now one am and I am so tired. Trey comes in the kitchen looking sexy as ever.

"Tired?" He asks.

"Yeah." I feel him lift me up bridal style taking me upstairs into our bedroom. He sits me on the sink as, he runs the bath water adding soap.

His hands caress my body stripping me placing me into the tub carefully. He gives me a kiss on the cheek holding my hand.

What every girl wants is a man and I received that. No one is perfect so growing from your mistakes with out making them again is the best way to become stronger. Trey is a true man and I love him so much. It was undeniable love all along and I've known that in my heart. Trey was everything to me every since he touch me about two years ago. Besides his good looks and sex there's more to him than you think.