Love Don't Come Easy

Two weeks later

Kera Wendell

Layla was now a year and two months, waking pretty good,  and is definitely better in health. Trey and I are, working on us. There's still some things out in the open, but we're getting there.

I dont talk to Riya, nor Brittany. I mean Seriya and I have to be cordial at work, but other than that nothing. I felt like what she did was too, far and now all of a sudden she's friends with Brittany. I mean I could care less if the have, a friendship or not it's just that, she's talk so much shit about Brittany.

Anyway Marcus and his girlfriend are official, he's showed me pictures of her, she's really pretty.

As Layla crawled around in my office playing with her toys, Marcus comes in.

"Kera, now I don't have nothing to do with this. But Seriya wants to talk to you." He said as, she walks in from behind him.

I stop what I'm doing and sit in my black office chair, waiting to hear this. Marcus walked out, as she sat down uneased.

"Kera I'm sorry for everything. I was wrong to say this what I said. And for charging at you. I never meant to hurt you and you've known that. I apologize for everything, and I hope you'll forgive me." A tear slid down her face.

"I was already going through shit and for you to add on really made me feel some type of way. And I come in my shop seeing you and Brittany all up in here. Last time I checked you never liked Brittany..."

"And and wanna apologize. You are a little stubborn but I love you and I don't want to end our sister relationship." She said, as I check my watering eyes.

She got up and walked towards me, grabbing my hand and giving me a hug. A hug that I needed and wanted. I've known Seriya for a while, and I love her like I love myself.

"I'm sorry Ker." She kisses my cheek, as I smile.

"I forgive you. And I'm sorry." I say grabbing a tissue.

Tremaine Neverson

On Kera's lunch break, her and my princess come over for lunch I cooked. It made me smile to see my two favorite girls happy.

"Hey princess." I bend down to Layla's level as she try to walk toward me. She was still a little bit wobbly but my baby's getting there.

"Trey get the food, I'm hungry!" Kera whines.

"Your mommy acting like a big baby." I told Layla as Kera, smacks the back of my head.

I finished the soup, and pull out the subway sandwichs I went and brought.

"Smells good!" Kera exclaimes.

I smile and put Layla in her high chair and place soup in bowls for us.

*****

Thirty minutes later, Layla is sound asleep in her bedroom, as Kera and I watch tv in my bed.

"I don't want to go back to work, but then again I do." Kera says leaning up.

"Or you want Trigga to put you ta' sleep?" I kiss her neck, as she giggles.

"No, because then I really won't be able to work." I laugh, kissing her lips.

August Alsina

On Riya's lunch break, she came over to eat and spend time with me. She was looking so sexy wearing those damn leggings, a nigga couldn't look away. I honest could see myself with her in the future because she's so real, and I love that about her.