Best If We

Seriya

August was out in New York doing a interview on The Breakfast Club, but I stayed here because I had a lot to do. I've been feeling a little ill and different lately and I think I'm pregnant this time. I went into the bathroom and did the process feeling anxious, discomforted, and kind of joyous.
This would change both his and our lives we've been dating almost a year and I love him.

I made an appointment yesterday for today at one so I called Kera and told her I couldn't make it to work. I then, texted my mom while stuffing my face with eggs.

Myself- I think I'm pregnant.

Mommy- Really!?

Myself- Yes, I just took a test, but i haven't seen the results. And I have a doctors appointment today

Mommy- Okay let me know!

I cleaned up my dish going upstairs going to check the pregnancy test. I felt edgy tense and scared. Sighing before I walked in looking at the stick.

Positive result. I was pregnant, August was going to be a father, I was going to be a mother. We're we ready?

I'd decided I tell him face to face once he got back from New York.

Two hours later I made it to the doctors office, ready for whatever he was going to say. Now I kind of wished August was here but, hey I'm a big girl.

Kera Wendell

Lunch came around quick and I was starving. I hate skipping breakfast, because it just messes me all up. I grabbed my purse and headed to Fishfry.

Layla was with grandma April, and Trey went to the studio this morning.

Marcus and I got a table and sat looking at the menu once we arrived.

"Was up wit Seriya?" I asked.

"Ion know, she said she had a doctor's appointment today. So she might be pregnant."

"Probably."

"Lay birthday coming up, 2 years."

"I know. She's getting so big, so beautiful I'm a proud mother." I say looking at my notifications.

"Who that, baby father?" Marcus joked.

"Shut up! He's more than that." I opened it up to see another annoying stupid snapchat notification.

"Snapchat." I say now moving to instagram. And this where, everything went crazy. I'm seeing all these articles saying; August Alsina's new boo kissing, August Alsina and girl in New York party bae watch. Videos and pictures of August Alsina and definitely not Seriya, a female real close. "Marcus look!"

We kept reading the articles on the shade room, baller alert, tmz and all those drama sites, but this was true. Facts, and evidence. Did he even love Seriya? Seriya is my sister and her don't want her hurt. What if she is pregnant.

"OMG what to do? This nigga. . ." Marcus looked in contemplation.

"I'll text her now and, close up shop an hour early to go see her."

Myself- Hey❤ Still at the doctors?

We ordered our food, and waited for it to get prepared. The place, and advertising was very intriguing so I had to try this place out, and who doesn't like fried fish, fried anything. Maybe I'll bring Trey some home.