We Got Us

Almost two months later

Kera Wendell

Five months in total marking the day I started my therapies, Trey's been there every step of the way but I, Kera Wendell made it. I'm so proud of myself, that I did it of overcoming and growing into a better person. I still have a way to go but I'm definitely better physically and mentally.

Layla was nearing two years old and Jayden was damn there almost four. My babies are getting so big, so fast.

Getting up to go to the bathroom, my legs feel weak and hurtful, then again I didn't make Trey stop from giving me that good dick.

I feel his hands help me up as he laughs purposely. I try to slap him but almost fell again, but he catches me.

"Tremaine!" I yell but his hands are on my waist, feeling him grin behind me.

I hold on to our sink trying to regain ballance. He quickly brushes his teeth smiling again.

"You good?" He asks.

"Mhm." Trey leaves from the bathroom, as I try to turn on the shower. Surprisingly I got it, taking off the shirt I had on, since Trey shot my panties some where, stepping into the hot water.

It felt so good and idealistic me sitting there letting the water ease the pain in my legs. About forty five minutes later, I head downstairs in my pajamas to see Layla, Jayden, and Trey try to make french toast.

"You three are busted!" I tickle Jayden as he tried to run, kissing Trey and Layla.

"It's all daddy's fault!" Jayden shouts.

"Is not!" Trey mocks like a baby.

"You all did it, you all clean it up." I chime in stopping them, from going back and fourth.

****

The disaster of a breakfast was over, and most of the food went into our mouths, other than the floor.

It was May, and the sun was searing out. Since Trey's family was coming over, we decided to have a little barbecue outside.

Trey was constructing the gril, as Layla, Jayden as I were jumping through the sprinkler. Mama April, Leon, Mea her girls, Alex and their new born baby boy, Lucus. Forrest his wife and Adien finally arrived.

Adien, Leah and Lena joined us running through, as the men continued to cook.

I decided I'd go in since I was too tired from all that playing with the kids. The women, as in Mama April were cooking the sides dishes, Mea held baby Lucus as I watched.

"He's adorable." I complimented.

"Thank you." Said Mea.

"But I can never have to many grand babies." Mama April looked at me.

"What?" My checks flush red.

"Would you want another child?"

"Yeah, but I don't know..." I said unsure. Just in luck the doorbell rung. "I'll get it."

When I went to the door, I opened it to see someone who I hadn't seen in a while. Someone who I wasn't in good terms with, someone who make the stupidest decisions now trying to beg for my forgiveness. My father.

"Hey." He said looking down, at the ground.

"Hey?! You did all this shit, and you wanna say hey."

"Kera baby-" I stepped outside on the front porch cutting him off.

"Don't Kera me! You left, I hadn't heard from you in years!! startin' a whole new family."

"Look I'm sorry baby girl. I made a mistake." He pleaded.

"A big mistake, so run along to your hoes, and other family." I went back inside holding my tears as best as possible. I shut the door, going upstairs just as Trey came in seeing me upset. He followed me, holding my waist as we got to the bedroom.

"Kera what happened?" Trey's facial expression had worry all over it.

"He's here, my stupid ass father."

"What did he say?"

"He said that he's sorry, but every time I see him. I remember what's he done." Trey cupped my body giving me a bug hug.

"It's okay baby." He whispered as I calm down a bit. He wiped my tears kissing my lips.

"I'm here for you." He says making me smile.

"Thank you Trey." I kiss him, once more.

"Now let's go eat. Niggas get hungry. " I giggled just as he did.

We made it downstairs as the meat and sides were done. I grabbed Layla and Jayden, trying to fix their plates.

Sitting at the dinner table looking at all the delicious mouth watering food; ribs, chicken, shrimp, mash potaoes, potatoe salad, macaroni salad, biscuits, green beans, corn and for dessert brownies. Shid, I was ready to eat everything at once.

Mama April said grace as I fed Layla whatever she accepted, which was everything.

Dinner was great, just us enjoying ourselves and having a peaceful time a side from my father showing up.

Everyone soon lefted as Jayden and Layla watched tv eating brownies. Trey and I cleaned the kitchen, as he grabbed my waist making me feel his dick.

"Tremaine, children!" I said as he laughed in my hair slightly which I thought was sexy.

"I'll get it tonight."

"Mhm okay." I say spraying the counter to clean them.

"Daddy!" Layla calls, out making me giggle.

"Yes baby." He says running to her.

"Juice!" She yelled for no reason.

"Layla, I want juice." Jayden corrected her.

"Say please." Trey said as Layla continued to stuff her face.

"Pwease." She tried saying it, as Trey kissed her little lips.

*****

Trey finish reading the book, as Layla and Jayden eased their eyes closed.

"I got um'." Trey said picking both of them up, and exiting our bedroom down for bedtime.

Moments later he comes back and lays in bed. I sit up reading a book on my iPad as he randomly hit the screen.

"Trey!" I slap his face.

"Kera." He leans close to me as I run my hand along his side view. He's so perfect.

<<<<<<<<<

Comment and vote. I'd appreciate if you not ghost! Excuse mistakes!