Curiosity

Kera Wendell

It's been a week later, and I've been at my house. Trey still has an attitude, but right now I think he should just get over it. At the fact I can't just move in with him, and drop everything.

Seriya been acting a little strange, meaning she was talking to somebody. I know she got a man but she hasn't told me.

Anyway it was my lunch break and I was heading over to Trey's. He didn't know I was coming over so this will be interesting.

Thirty minutes later, I knocked on his door as I hear a few shuffles and JayR answers the door. He smiles and let's me in.

"Hey JayR." I say as he replies back with a simple hey.

I walk to the living room, seeing Trey watch his usual sports center eating a bag of Doritos.

"Alright Trey." JayR remarks then leaves. Trey still hadn't acknowledged my presence so I stood there waiting for it.

"Trey?" He gives me a head nod, not really caring. I knew what this was about. He was still mad that I left. We went over this a million times, and I'm sick of doing things his way.

"So, you still mad that I had to go to my own place Trey?" I say sitting next to him.

"Nah, I'm good."

"So why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not! So just chill." He spat, which came out of no where.

"Trey I-"

"Kera leave it alone please!" He slumps on the couch leaving me confused.

"Wow, so when you don't get your way you do this? Okay." I held back my tears heading to the door. I was sensitive when it came to him arguing with me. I hate that shit, but I can't stop him.

He grabs my waist just before I head out. The tears unknowingly came down slightly as he hugs me from the back. I wasn't completely healed with everything. Layla was better, Trey and I were good but in my heart something still didn't feel right.

"Forgive me please. I know I was out of line, baby." He puts soft kisses on my neck, as I turn around.

"I do, it's fine. I'll text you later." I kiss his cheek and head out. I needed air, and away from that situation.

Making it to Taco Bell, I eat in there all alone. I wanted to be alone right now, to figure all this shit out.

August Alsina

Both, Seriya and I eat at my place since I cooked a meal. I wanted her to taste my New Orleans cooking and know that her man can actually get down somewhere, else other than the bedroom.

I was still skeptical of her saying she wasn't pregnant. I damn sure don't remember myself wrapping up and she's told me she was on the pill.

"Alsina stop staring at me." She says in laughter, as we sit and watch tv.

"I just wanna know, if you pregnant or not?" I say as she looks at me with an unreadable expression.

"Aug I'm not pregnant. Fine tonight I'll take a pregnancy test and call you to tell you I'm not."

"K."

We sit and enjoy each others company until it's time for her to leave for work. It's all kinds of feelings I'm feeling about her pregnancy situation. It can go either way...

Kera Wendell

Hours later I'm on a baby clothing website looking for Layla some clothes. She already had a big ass wardrobe but it couldn't hurt to have more things. Right now, she was with Trey's mother anyway.