Unexpected

Kera Wendell

I was early at the boutique, cleaning and getting organized as Marcus walked in.

"Hey."

"Morning." I said, cleaning the counters.

"You and Seriya need to talk, yall partners..."

"Right now, I don't want no drama okay. So she can go somewhere with that bullshit." He sighed and took an incoming call on his phone.

I was missing my baby Layla now wanting to kiss her all over. I did see Chris and Brittany's daughter and have to admit she's adorable.

Later Riya came in with her and Marcus coffee, acting as if I wanted to speak first. I kept busy until we opened.

Tremaine Neverson

Currently I was at Sky Zone with, Jayden, Layla, Adien, Forrest, JayR and his nephew.

Layla was walking more like, wobbling as I stood behind her making sure she didn't fall. We went to the baby section as she played on the slide and trampoline.

I took a picture of her, playing a smiling trying to eat anything that was small enough to fit inside her mouth.

@treysongz- she loves to play and eat any thing she can find. My baby girl ✨
#LaylaMariahNeverson.

We ordered a pepperoni pizza and some chicken wings once we got hungry.

I gave Layla a kiss, as she giggled and squirmed trying to get out of my grasps.

"Be a good girl." I said pointing as she gave me a "really nigga" look.

Kera Wendell

"No I never said that, you caught an attitude with me talking bout, are you fucking serious right now and shit Seriya. I can do what the hell I want!" I said. I don't know how we got on the topic, but she was really getting on my nerves.

"What the Fuck Kera! Now yo ass is lying and shit." She snapped.

"Watch how you talk to me..."

"Watch how you talk to me." She replied.

"I run this who fucking thing, don't get it twisted. My name is on everything. You don't co own shit. So I suggest you watch it! I ain't afraid to give a suspension."

"Suspension really!!! You know what do it, I don't give a fuck. You mad at everyone else because Trey don't wantcho ass."

"I couldn't give a fuck about Trey. He's my baby father that's it, fucking lame. And pack ya shit, your suspended." I walked to my office, to write her up.

I wasn't afraid to do it either. My name is on, the contract, the fine print, and her paycheck. Play Kera if you want too.

"Are you seriously gonna write her up." Marcus said coming into my office.

"Yup. I'm tired of her thinking that it's okay her to say and treat me like that. I'm taking my vacation soon, and Marcus your gonna be in charge. I expect it to look like this when I get back."

He nodded and walked out. I still heard Seriya yelling, "write me up, bitch I don't give a fuck!"

"Make sure you packing..." I yelled outside of my door.

****

It was finally around 4 pm as my sister Jada walked in. Things had calmed down and Seriya finally left.

"Finally been inside. It's really nice sis."

"Thank you!" I hugged her and quickly showed her around.

"This is dope." She replied walking into my office.

"Yeah," I cleaned my desk a bit.

"Where Seriya?"

"We got into it and I suspended her." I replied.

"Really?"

"Yup."

"What happened?"

"She caught an attitude with me the other day because I wanted to take a vacation. I'm still going through shit, so I'd appreciate if you ya know, chill wit that bullshit. So today, we started up again and I told her I wasn't afraid to write her up. I own the damn place, my name is on her paycheck. So she was like write me up and I didn't hesitate." I stated.

"Wow." Was all she could say.

"Anybody wanna talk outta line, remember my name is on your paycheck." We laughed.

"But seriously I heard about the interview and you and Trey. Kera listen to me, yall need to work it out. Not like that but be civil and Co parent. Not all that arguing. Don't worry about his baby mommas, girlfriends, hoes, thots, bitches, niggas. The only thing keeping yall attached is Layla. So at least try to be civil and communicate."

"Yea you right, how you and yo husband?" I questioned.

"Good, much better. He's really be a man now and stepping up." We shared a laugh.

Tremaine Neverson

We had finally got home around five, as Jay, JayR's nephew and Adien played in the play room. Forrest and JayR decided to come since over since it was a football game today.

"The Giants gon lose anyway." JayR said.

"Yea." We agreed.

My phone rung and it was Shyla since I had texted her earlier.
I got up and went onto the patio, taking the call.

"Hello."

"Hey, sorry I was busy." She giggled.

"It's cool ma. Glad you did call though."

"Me too." She replied.

"Maybe we can do something so time?"

"I would like that, next week since I'm out in Miami."

"Thats fine." I continued.

"Can't wait..." She sounded so sexy.

"Me either baby."

"I'll call you after I eat and take a shower."

"Alright bye."

"Bye Trey." Her soft voice replied as I walked back out to finish watching the football game.

***

I fed Layla some yogurt as Jayden ate a sandwich. Everyone got hungry after the pizza we had hours ago.

"Daddy, where is Mommy Kera?" When Kera and I was still together, Jayden called Kera, Mommy Kera, Kera, Mommy K. But sometimes he forgets that Kera and I are not together.

"Jayden remember I told you. Kera is Layla's Mommy and Kera and I aren't together. So you'll see her when she picks up Layla." I explained as best as I could.

"Oh."

After eating and getting them both cleaned up, we all went into my room, to watch tv.

"Spongebob!" Jayden shouted for no apparent reason.

Layla started dancing with Jayden as the theme song came on. It was too cute, even though they should be in bed right now.
I recorded it putting it on my snapchat, they're both really smart babies and I think you know where they got it from. Soon, they fell fast asleep as I finally got some peace and quiet. And sleep for myself.