Happy If you Are

Kera Wendell

I had just dropped off, Layla and had my occasional driver take me to the airport. Jada was on her way as well, so texted Cassy.

Myself - Keep everyone in task, and don't be afraid to take action. I'll be back in about two weeks. Tell Marcus to behave. Lol.

It was two o'clock and I had just met up with Jada at LAX airport.

"Your excited?"

"Yeah." I replied putting on my Chanel shades.

I couldn't wait, to be in the island and be free. I needed a break with everything still trying to recreate itself from a year ago.

Tremaine Neverson

I had got up early around 10, taking a shower and cleaning up my house. Shyla was still sleeping even after Layla got here.

I gave Layla some of my yogurt as we watched tv. I checked my phone and tried to figure out what I'm going to do with Jayden's upcoming birthday.

He was turning three in less than a week and it almost slip my mind that, his birthday was nearing. He'd be three soon, but was the smartest two year old I knew.

I decided on calling Nia, so I could discuss this before it was too late.

"Hello."

"Hey Nia, how you doing?" I asked.

"Good, I guess." She laughed.

"Where lil man?"

"He went out with his aunt."

"What we gonna do about his birthday coming out?"

"Um, we can do it, at Disney Land?... Since he loves Mickey Mouse?" She suggested.

"Alright, that's cool. Yeah we can do that."

"Okay. When you picking him up?"

"Later on, or tomorrow."

"Alright."

"Bye." I hung up and heard movement in the kitchen.

I kissed Layla's cheek and got up. Shyla was in the kitchen with one of my long t-shirts on cooking. I walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Good morning sleepy head." She giggled and blushed.

"You want some french toast?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smacked her butt and walked back into the living room.

Kera Wendell

We were on the plane so far for three hours. I was sleepy and just wanted to be there already.

I took a few pictures with my sister and a few pictures of the outside of the plane. It was dope to see how high you were going on the plane.

The next day

This place was beautiful, better than better. The water was so blue and clear. My mind was already easing at peace. I loved it. My hotel room, was great. I had a good view of the water, and the inside was so cozy.

I had already took like a thousands pictures on my phone but this place was ..............

I had order this pinapple smoothie and some banana pancakes. I put my suit cases in the corner, and picked out my pajamas for later.

Jada then came in my room, excited.

"This place is so!!" She blurted speachless.

"I ordered some pancakes so you order something so we can share and try."