What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Some time later

Kera Wendell

A total of three months passed by. I've gotten so far with my therapies and therapists; physical, mental, relationship. Trey is so proud of me because I've been in this program for three months. I feel better, no I feel brighter. Nothing is holding me back anymore, and I don't have to hide. At the therapy at work with people in similar situations as mine, and have become close.

We talk about any and everything and people don't judge. I was at a dark place, but within those few months I've been strong. Trey and I got our relationship back, and we're more open with each other. I've told him things, that now him and God only knows.

Brittany and I have worked things, out as well as whatever Chris and I had. But, never really had problems with August. Brittany has come to some of my therapy sessions and we've become stronger as well.

As I stop daydreaming I fasten my robe and head downstairs, before checking to see Layla wasn't in her room. My legs a little sore from last night, Trey and his powerful strokes make me so freaking horny.

I hear slight music, of Trey's song Nana come from his gym. I walk in his gym, seeing Layla sitting on top of Trey as he does push ups. I guess she was his weight, and this is too cute.

She's now a year and six months, and this is the part where I cry, my baby is getting so big. I smile leaning against the door frame.

He picks her up as she giggles, and he walks toward me giving me some good kisses.

"Ewwew." Layla said, as Trey mocks her. Only words she knew how to say were ew, food, mommy, daddy, no, bear, and play.

We walk to the kitchen, as Trey grabs a paper towel wiping his sweat, Layla gets places in her high chair, as I take down a box of pancake mix.

"How you feeling?" Trey asks, as I take ingredients our for pancakes.

"Happy."

"Nah, your legs." He whisperes, holing on to my arms from behind making me almost moan.

"Tremaine Aldon Neverson!" I say as Layla starts laughing. Every time I say his full name it just cracks her up.

"It's not funny." He says making her just go into a fit of giggles.

Seriya

My eyes flutter open as I think I'm still dreaming about sex, no it was reality. August was between my legs giving my head. My moans grew as he sticks his tounge in and out of my pussy.

"A-Alsina..." I managed to say from all the moans I was doing.

His tounge devour, revolve, munch onto my pussy as I grew so much anticipation. I didn't want him to stop not one bit, but I was too close to coming.

Once I do, he licks me up and kisses my lips, I taste myself on him and smile with so much happiness. I finally moved in with August and I liked where things were going.

"I love you baybeh." He says and I blush. "You know today I'm going have my nieces over, to spend a few days. I'm going to go pick them up at the airport." He climbs off, me going to the bathroom.