Love The Not Loved

A week has passed

Seriya

By far Atlanta was a very great trip, I had a wonderful time with Kera and Seriya. It was around two in the afternoon, as I headed over to Kera and Trey's.

****

As I knocked on the door, Chris opens as I have a confused look.

"This ain't ya house."

"Mhm." He says as I stepped in, giving him a slight hug.

Kera, Trey, Brittany are all in the kitchen constructing something.
Walking in followed my Chris I see their trying to cook something.

"What are yall doing?" I finally asked.

"Making clam chowder." They turn as I laugh.

"Okay." My sarcasm is evident, just when Brittany and Kera hug me.

Momentarily the food was still in its process we all sit at the table talking. Brittany feds Khanari a bottle while I observe. That I'll be me soon.

"Yall heard from Aug?"

There's a few no's a I stay silent hoping the topic would bypass. I haven't even heard from him, since last week when I was in Atlanta. I really don't know what's going on with him.

They all suddenly look my way hoping for a different answer.

"No, I haven't heard from him in about a week."

"You called him?" Asks Kera.

"No."

"That nigga got his own problems and for you to diss him like that is-" Says, 'Dr Chris' giving advice.

"Diss? He had sexual contact with another female, I damn sure wasn't gonna skip right back to him." I defend, just as Brittany takes sleeping Nari into the living room.

"Well, at least talk to him. He may look like he's okay but he's not. His mom's trippin, his cousin, he needs you."

I sigh knowing Chris was right. Even though what he did was hard, it's been a month later and we need to communicate for the sake of our child. But getting back together, a whole different story.

"I'll stop by when I leave here." Trey suddenly places hot bowls of chowder and french bread in front of me. It looked and smelled good, so hopefully these four didn't poison it.

"Its actually good." I say as we all taste it. Yeah it actually wasn't half bad.

"You taking Jayden to his mother's today?" Kera inquires towards Trey.

"Yeah."

I text August to see if he'd response to my message, since our last conversation was about nine days ago.

Myself - I need to pick up the rest of my stuff, plus I wanna talk K?

Myself- August???

No response.

Tremaine Neverson

Once everyone left around two thirty, Kera, the kids and I. Went to my mother's house for dinner. I couldn't wait for to taste my mama's food.

I was helping her in the kitchen while Kera sat in the living room watching the kids.

"Trey don't put that in there!" She hits my hand, as if I was a little boy but I'm a grown man.

"Mama, I'm a grown man!" I say fearful just when she gives me a look. And I knew what that look meant.

Layla then comes peaking from around the corner. I run towards her as she runs into the living room, climbing on to Kera.

"Mommy!" She says as I snatch her tickling her. "Give daddy a kiss."

"No!" She smiles.

"Layla now!" I pretend to be upset while she looks at me, not sure If I was faking or not.

"I sworry." She gives me, kisses as Kera huges her from the back.

"Your so sweet, Lay." Kera says, I smile.

Seriya

After leaving Kera's I stopped by Taco Bell since I was still hungry. I can tell my appetite already getting to change from this pregnancy.

Still no response to my text, and I needed to know what was up.

I throw my trash back into the paper bag starting the ignition. Carefully pulling out out the driveway of Taco Bell making it to August'.

About twenty minutes later, I drove to his gate; It was lock, but usually he keeps it open? I had to try his code a few times to remember it. Finally driving up his long ass driveway the house looks empty. The windows are closed, and no lights were on. I started getting worried, as I unbuckled my seatbeat.

"August?" I say running to the door but it was lock damn!

"August please open up! It's me Seriya." No answer, I knocked rapidly. "August!!" I remembered he did give me a key. So I ran back to my purse, to find it.

This was really creeping me out. Why wasn't he answering my texts messages, calls, or knocks.
Thank God, I found it as I unlocked the door. It was dead quiet inside, no smell, no sounds.

"August! August!"

Checking the kitchen, living room, downstairs, his home studio until I ran upstairs.

"August are you in here?! Please answer me." The house was really dim, most of his things where black and I never understood why.

I loved August with all my heart, and I know him and that hoe didn't do anything besides what the video, so I trust him. But I damn sure didn't like the fact it was sexual and all.

Checked all the guest rooms until I reached our-his bedroom. The door was closed, but it looked likr total blackness underneath the crack I was looking under.

"August. . ." I say opening the door slowly. He was sitting on the couch. Having an sadly unreadable expression on his face. It looked like he'd been crying, hadn't slept in days.

"What is going on?!" No answer again. His eyes just followed me making me upset, creeped out, and sad. Walking towards him, I grab his chin making him look at me.

"A-Agust." Unexpectedly we both start crying at the same time. With that one look in the eye, I see his pain. Even though what, he's done, and me neglecting him only made it worst. I saw hurt yet trust, fearful yet fearless, love yet pain, I saw us.

"Riya I can't no more. All I do is hurt you and da people who really love me. I have depression and I try ta hide it but now you know. It still don't give me a excuse to kiss other women or miss our baybeh's appointment. I love you, but I don't know what to do wit myself anymore." I sat on his lap as his hands wrapped around me.

"Don't say that okay. We can get through this." My head rests on his as I kiss his lips. "I love you so much I don't want you to feel like this I brakes my heart."

"It's true. I don't deserve you." He puts me next to him, gets up heading to the bathroom. I wiped my tears, rubbing my belly.

I go into the bathroom seeing him staring at himself, he couldn't hold back his tears nor his love. And I needed to accept it.

<<<<<<<<<

You know the drill! (☆) & cmt. This chapter tho😭 It will be happy moments too, and in book 3 coming real soon!! The more votes and comments the more updates.