I Feel This Way

Tremaine Neverson

Waking up to the bright sun shining through my window, I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face then headed to get my phone. Shyla must of left early this morning, since I don't see nor hear her. I opened up Shyla text she sent.

Shyla- I left early, I had work. But I had a good time last night Lol. 9:00am.

Myself- 👀 and what time you get home? Come by. 11:00am

After me and Shyla had sex. I forgot all about picking up Layla and Jayden from my mom's house. And she called three times last night, and twice this morning. I knew she didn't mind watching the kids, but by me sleeping on her calls. She's probably pissed right now.

I called my mom and she answered on the second ring screaming.

"Trey, you couldn't answer your phone not once! And who was the female you had in the car yesterday. You kids us your number one-" She ranted.

"I know ma I just got a lot of stuff on my mind!"

"That girl shouldn't be whose blocking time from your kids."

"Alright Alright I get it!" I snapped.

"Watch your tone with me Tremaine. Get your head straight, because those on and off girlfriends you had is not important."

"Alright I'll see you when I get there."

"When-" I hung up, before she could say anything else. I know I was being a bit disrespectful but I just didn't want to hear it.

Shyla is the first girl who made me feel good after Kera. I was so stuck up on Kera, I needed someone new.

I put on my black t-shirt, and a pair of sweatpants, my Jordan, and my gold chain. Walking downstairs to fix myself some breakfast.

Kera Wendell

We woke, ate breakfast downstairs at the jacuzzi inside. Jada and I relaxed sipping a little wine.

"Why you and Kendrick spilt?"
I sighed.

"I couldn't do it. He was a sweet guy, attractive but I couldn't live or even like him in that matter. I'm tired of this love shit." I say.

"You still got feeling for Trey?" Jada questions.

"No, I just can't love Kendrick. Until I find myself and be able to accept that type of company instead of rushing it." Was it true of what I was saying?

"Oh yeah." She continued drinking her liquor drink.

"When the latest time you talked to mom or Brayden?" I asked.

"No. I think like last week sometime."

"Mhm."

"You checked on ya store?"

"Yeah last night, imma talk to Cassy today." She nodded.

****

I had finally made it to my hotel room, taking a shower and putting on some leggings and a sports bra.

I decided to call Cassy to check up on my store, since I only talked to Marcus drunk ass last night.

"Hey Cassy." I greeted.

"Hey, hows your trip?"

"Good, relaxing. How's the store?"

"Fine. Everyone is working hard."

"Thats good. You can wait to write the checks. But don't forget about the reports at the end of the week."

"Yeah. Working on that on my lunch break."

"Well Aright. I'll be there in a few days."

"Okay." I hung up, and posted a few pics on Instagram.

Tremaine Neverson

I had just pulled up in my mother's driveway. Already expecting to be yelled at once I enter the door.

After knocking a few times, she finally answered. She looked me in the eyes, stepped to the side of the door, and let me in.

"Hey ma."

"Hey." She replied irritatingly unamused.

Jayden came running from the living room, screaming "Daddy!" I picked up hug giving him a hug.

"Where Layla?" I asked Jayden.

"Living room." I went into the living room and seen her sitting on the couch, relaxing.

"Lay bear." I said as she looked at me and started smiling. I kissed her cheeks.

Jayden sat next to Lay, as they engaged into Spongebob. I walked back to the kitchen where my moma was making coffee. I sat at her island, as she didn't say not one word.

"Ma-"

"Your a grown man Trey. But you will not disrespect me at all. Now you got two kids, and your dropped them off yesterday. I had no problem watching them, but you did not tell me that you wanted me to watch them the whole day, just so you can be with some female. Your a man, and I'm not telling you what to do, but keep getting caught Trey. Your already done been through enough. The only real women in my opinion was Kera, and obviously you two didn't work out. But don't take that out on me, or nobody else and start abandoning your kids." She walked out, heading anywhere, where I wasn't.

I guess I deserve that. I loved Kera, a lot and it took me awhile to realize that. And now she's gone out of my life. Shyla cane in and filled her spot, and she make me smile. They shouldn't be compared because their too different. Was it true of what I was saying?

*****

Once I arrived home, I put some chicken nuggets and fries in the oven. And played a game on the floor with my kids. I don't ever want them to feel like I abandoned them because I definitely don't.

_______________________

[ READ BELOW ]

Just a filter! Excuse mistakes. No questions asked. Whose side are you on? Shyla, Kera, Seriya, Trey, Brittany. C O M M E N T . V O T E !