Some Things Change

Tremaine Neverson

Currently I just made it to Alex's, tattoo shop. I've been meaning to stop by but with me being me and all, busy should be my middle name.

Strolling in I hear neddles, conversations and the smell of ink. The front desk wasn't occupied, so I waited until the front desk individual to acknowledge that I was in the room.

"Hello, welcome to AN inks, how m-may I help you?" She stuttered in the mid of her sentence realizing who I was.

"Appointment with Alex." I say showing my bright white smile.

"Right this way." She bit her lip leading me down the hall to, Alex's tattoo office. Rolling my eyes at the fact, she swayed her hips and ass, wanting me to notice.

Anyway Alex's shop was nicely five star quality. Very organized and modern. We finally made it to his office and I walked in.

"Was good." He acknowledges me as we dapp.

"Nothin much nigga. This place dope ion know why I been procrastinating and shit." I say sitting into the tattoo chair. He laughs grabbing his kit. "How you been wit you new baby boy?"

"Sraight you know. Plus the girls eight now and they love him."

"Dats was up." I adjust myself onto the chair.

"So you want your kids name on you arm with a crown."

"Yeah."

"Let me write the names real quick." He retrieves a notepad and pen. "Jayden Trèvell Neverson and Layla Maríah Neverson." He a sures.

Kera Wendell

Jayden, Layla and I make it to Chris and Brittany's to hang out, since they always freeload my house. Walking in, Brittany hugs Layla and Jayden.

"Hey." Said Brittany.

"Hey." We hug as Layla and Jayden run to 'uncle' Chris.

"Giiiirrlll I gotta talk to you."

"Why?" I say after a chuckle already knowing what Chris probably did.

"I'll meet you outside on the upstairs patio." She says walking a distant, as I made it to Chris, Layla, Khanari and Jayden. Chris and I hug as I kiss Khanari's cheeks.

"Welp you watching the kids." I say laughing as he rolls his eyes.

I make it to the upstairs patio walking outside. Brittany's looking in a distant a I laugh.

"What happened now?"

"So Chris' aunt comes over yesterday and she's basically saying I'm not good for Chris and all this other shit. She ain't say it directly but I felt she was hinting towards that. I walked out yesterday and came back, and Chris ain't say shit about it. And it pissed me off because I'm his girl, and his aunt is like against me so what the fuck?"

"Damn. Like he gon have to be a man, let yall talk or talk to you separately. Not avoid the situation." I reply blocking the sun.

"Shit, men never grow the fuck up." I nodd in agreement.

"True. When the last time you talk to Ri?"

"A few days ago, I know that feeling and it ain't a good one." Brittany says looking at her amazing backyard veiw.

"Yeah."

"Where Trey?"

"Getting a tattoo." My phone makes a sound, indicating I received a message of some sort.

I grab my iPhone and see a picture message from Trey. It was the accomplished tattoo of the kids names. I thought it looked pleasant.

Myself - Tell Alex he did a good job looks good! Time for me to get one.

King Tremaine - He said thx. Good ass idea I know a good spot.

Myself- Where?

King Tremaine - 👅

Myself - What is wrong wit you? End of discussion! You coming now?

King Tremaine - Lol, yeah but I'm hungry af.

Myself - Stay hungry it's a shame.

King Tremaine - I know, you still at Chris'?

Myself - Yes.

Brittany and I walked downstairs to see Layla, Jayden Chris, Khanari watching cartoons. Well Chris was on his phone.

"Mommy." Said Layla.

"Yes baby." I say picking her up.

"Daddy." She makes a 'where is he' face, automatically knowing Trey is not here. It is too cute.

"Daddy is coming right now." I kiss her checks, pushing her curls out the way.

Moments later Trey barges through the door, in a sleeveless shirt, showing his tattoo.

"Dope, nigga did a good job." He says as I look close.

"Nice." I kiss Trey as he smiles, slightly.

"Laybear?" Layla comes running towards him.

"Daddybwear." Layla says as I chuckle. Their father daughter relationship is everything to me.

He kisses her a million times as her giggles fills the room.

"That shit fire." Chris dapps Trey

*****

Heading to our front door around eight pm after eating dinner at Chris'. I unlock the door, while Tremaine carries sleeping Jayden and Layla.

He takes them upstairs putting them in their room, for bed. I take out the french vanilla ice cream putting some on my tongue. Trey grabs my waist hugging me when he came back down.

"Move." I say smearing ice cream on his lips. I lick it off, as his tonuge slips inside my mouth. I find an urge to pull back putting the carton of ice cream away.

Roaming upstairs I strip my clothes as he joins me. The shower searing through the pipes, as I feel his dick right against my butt. I stroke my hair, just when Trey pushes me softly against the shower wall.

His hand creeps into my pussy going in a circular motion around my clit. Moans blot from my mouth, while the water splashes on us.

He adjusts himself behind me before I feel him ease inside me.
Perceiving both, his and I's grunts and moans. Excitingly I held onto the shower wall, his thrust got more perfect, more hard with force. It felt all to good, for him to be thrusting inside me.

Trey's hands grabs ahold onto my left breast giving my harden nipple a tight nip, still managing to thrust in me. He grunts and moans, as do I.

And at this night, we made love, he made love to me so perfect. What I wanted all along.

<<<<<<<<<

Comment and vote. Excuse mistakes people. Been having a little bit of writers block. Enjoy I'll try to update regularly. Trey's tattoo in the media, obviously I couldn't have it on his arm😪