My Own Feelings

Tremaine Neverson

Currently I was outside playing with my kids, around one pm after eating breakfast. Shyla had came and was playing also.

"Daddy why is she here?" Jayden asked.

"Because, be nice." I walked towards Layla, trying to ease somewhere else.

Jayden Neverson

"Do you like my daddy?" I asked the lady standing there, eying my daddy.

"Yea."

"Well stop. He doesn't like you like that." I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me, I'm grown and your a child. Don't talk to adults like that!" She said acting like she was my mommy.

"He still doesn't like you." I said, brushing past her.

"Do you need a timeout Jayden?"

"No, but you do." I ran away to get my football.

I seen her whispering to daddy, but I don't like her at all. She's annoying and is all around me and Layla daddy. Maybe he needs to get rid of her, so mommy Kera can come back.

"Daddy, I wanna go see grandma." I said.

"You wanna see grandma?... Okay come on."

Kera Wendell

"Get up!" I said to Jada.

"I'm tired..." She grabbed her pillow putting it on her face.

"What did you even do last night?"

"I was talking to my husband, and kids." She said, sitting up.

"He taking care of um'?" I question.

"Yeah." She rubbed her eyes heading to the bathroom.

"I'm ordering room service!" I yelled.

"K."

*****

After we ate, we went down to this little store. It had, clothes and nice jewelry.

"This is nice." She said, picking up a necklace.

"I need, one." I found this cute golden and silver necklace.

"You like these dresses?" I asked, pointing to the dress area.

"No, too sunflowerish. I like sexy not sunflowers." We laughed.

"We should go, to the water boat trip. We can't be late." I said.

We paid for the necklaces, and some lipstick was found near the front counter. We headed to the, boat trip before we missed.

"All passengers on board." The boat driver announced, after we walked a good 10 minutes to the water.

We videoed a snapchat of the clear water. It looked, like a dream that I didn't want to wake up too.

Jayden Neverson

"Grandma can we make the cookies!!" I asked Grandma April. Daddy lefted with "Shyla" the girl whose too clingy.

"Who was that, in the car with daddy?" Grandma asked me, putting Layla on her shoulder.

"I don't know, she too clingy on daddy." I shrugged.

"Oh, and what's her name?"

"Shane, Shakerra, Shyla..."

"Shyla?" She asked, I nodded.

"And you don't like here?" I shrugged, and shook my head.

"Is she nice?"

"No, she's annoying." I said, getting the sugar for the cookies.

"And I-I miss Mommy Kera." I added.

"Oh," She rose her eye brows.

Tremaine Neverson

Shyla and I were currently at restaurant up at Beverley since I dropped Jayden and Layla off.

We ordered our food, and drinks on now we were waiting on it.
I wanted to know, more about her. She seems so closed in.

"You got brothers and sisters?" I asked.

"Yeah, one sister." She smiled.

"Why you seem so closed up?"

"I don't know, I have a lot of family issues." She said.

"Mh." I leaned back drinking my lemonade.

"Ok if you must know, my sister doesn't really want to help me. She doesn't even talk to me because I'm trying to do things for people." She explained.

"Oh, so it's like either or."

"Yeah." She sighed, as the waitress put our food on the table.

******

We finally made it back to my house sitting watching Fifty Shades of Black.

"Marlon Waynes is hilarious!"

"Yea." I kissed her neck as she blushed.

I kissed her lips, seeing the lust in her eyes. My hand then roamed her breast giving them a squeeze. I climbed on top of her french kissed her. Her legs wrapped around mine tightly as she moaned.

Kera Wendell

It was now, nine pm as we watched the show out on the beach. Filled with dancers, and island music. We had our coconut drinks enjoying ourselves and this trip.

"Aye!" I said, as this cute island guy took his shirt off.

"Can I have a volunteer?" He said in his deep island accent.

He came toward me, grabbing my hand bringing me on stage. I started grinding on him, as he let me.

Once we finished our dance. Everyone was dancing, drinking and enjoying themselves. I hugged the island guy as he kissed my cheek.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Kera, you?"

"Tréll." He replied smiling as his dimples imprinted.

"I had a nice time, Tréll." I said, and he kissed my hand.

"So did I. I'll see you 'round Kera." His accent so deep, sexy and lip biting.

I walked back to Jada and she smiled.

"You had fun, with....?"

"Mhm." I said, then blushed.

****

We walked back to our hotels, happily bit tiredly.

"Okay, I'm bouta lay down." I told Jada, and we said our goodbyes and goodnights.

I went into my hotel room, and took a shower, brushing my teeth, and shampooing my hair.
Finally resting in my soft, silk sheets.

I called Ej to see how my store was going, since I knew he would probably be up this late. He accepted the call, sounding wide awake.

"Why you so loud!" I yelled.

"'Cause I just got from the club, then I went to my girls house?" He said with a hint of drunkness.

"Oh, so yall kickin it?"

"Yeah, I guess." He laughed.

"So, how the store doing?" I questioned.

"Good."

"I hope so."

"Alright I'll see you when I get there." I continued as we said our goodbyes and hung up. I finally went to sleep after posting a little of instagram.

-

[ READ BELOW ]

Excuse mistakes! Who in they feelings about "Trey and Kera" and "Trey and Shyla" Jayden and his thoughs about Shyla.