Song Cry

Kera Wendell

All three of us was lit last night. Even though Seriya didn't have any alcohol it still was fun. This morning I got up putting on my pajamas getting my iced coffee out the fridge. Brittany came in a little groggily as I laugh.

"Be quiet."

"Ain't nobody tell you to take fifty shots, and drop it like it's hot." I say as Riya comes in laughing.

"I'm hungry and pregnant." Says Riya.

"Order some food, I think my phone dead somewhere."

"What yall want?"

"Um, omelet with bacon, extra cheese, hashbrowns, french toast, sausage-"

"Order the whole damn menu cause all that shit sound good." Brittany says taking an Advil.

While we wait for breakfast, we watched Love And Hip-hop. They be doing a little extra for the camera, talking about people and shit. So ghetto, but hey its appealing to lots of veiwers.

Tremaine Neverson

Yesterday night was so hilarious. Surprisingly but not really Jayden beat Chris at 2K. And Chris wasn't even going easy on him. The game was set on medium and Chris lost. Chris did give Jayden a hundred dollars, and I put that into his bank account.

All night up until Chris left, Jayden gloated towards Chris and it was funny; he get it from his pops.

Grabbing some breakfast foods out the refrigerator, Jayden comes around the corner from upstairs.

"Hey 2K champ."

"It was fun beatin uncle Chris, he sucks!"

"I know right." We make breakfast together and I soon hear Layla from upstairs calling me.

"Daddy!"

"Yes?" I say seeing her at the top of the stairs holding to her Elsa doll.

"I get down!" She says trying to say 'get me down, or help me get down.' I laugh going upstairs to grab her.

Her giggles fills me up, as I kiss her face.

"Want some food?" She nods, as we head to see Jayden stealing bacon.

"Move!" I mush his head, putting Layla in her high chair.

"You was taking too long." Says Jayden.

******

Kera Wendell

Latterly all three of us head to this singing show. People been telling me it's good so I couldn't wait. After we got into the gate heading to front row seats, the host comes out giving an introduction.

Then the first contestant comes out singing Bryson Tiller exchange. I mean she sounded okay singing it.

"How you think she sound?" Britt questions.

"Okay."

"When were we going home?" Seriya asks.

"Tomorrow morning. Why you miss you baby daddy?" I chuckle.

"Nope."

"Mhm." Brittany remarks.

"Bitch, I know you miss Chris' dick so bye."

"I do." They go back in fourth, as I contain my laughter.

The next person sings Trey's slow motion and I snapchat it, sending it to Trey and putting it on Instagram. He did a remix version of it, and it sounded real good. Enough for a standing ovation.