Same Feelings

A few days later

Tremaine Neverson

After doing a show last night, had a few drinks, hoes, and lap-dances. I didn't get up until 12, in the afternoon. Funny thing about it, is I bumped into Shyla yesterday and finally received her number.

"Damn ma' you got an ass." I said, as the girl gave me a lap dance. She was turned the other way, shaking her ass all over me.

Once she turned around, her lips hit my neck, as she went slower right on my section. I couldn't control my feelings, and definitely didn't stop her.

"Hey Trey, remember me?" She smiled, with a slight bit a drunk in her tone. I knew her face, and what was her name?....

"Umm?" I replied, since the liquor had me functioning differently.

"Shyla!" She blurted, laughing. It clicked and she looked, so good tonight I wanted her.

"Oh, hey baby." She blushed.

"Nice seeing you again, and giving you a dance."

"That was nice." I licked my lips.

"Well..." She got up, as I followed her and hugged her sexy waist.

"I need ya number ma." I kissed the back of her neck, making her body go into a state of shock.

She grabbed a near by pen, and wrote her number on my arm. Kissed my cheek and whispered.

"Call me."

Will do. And that's why I'm here now. I finally got her number. Today was my turn for Layla, and I texted Kera about an hour ago but she ain't reply. If she don't answer I might have to pick Lay up.

Hopping in and out the hot shower. I put on some joggers and my Virginia beach shirt. Finishing up myself, adding cologne, brushing my waves.

I grabbed my Timbs and my phone. Kera still haven't responded and she starting to fucking piss me off!

Kera Wendell

After waking up around 10 in the morning. I fixed both Layla and I breakfast and called Kendrick over. I have, been ignoring him. I don't want to be with some one right now. I can barely take care of myself. He definitely deserved better.

I put Layla on the couch, and turned on Disney jr. My phone was upstairs charging ever since, I texted Kendrick.

The doorbell finally rung followed by knocks. I walked to the door, as Kendrick stood there awkwardly.

"Come in." I sighed and stood back. He walked in, and went to the kitchen.

"Hey, was up I been calling you..." He said.

"Can we talk." I felt nervous. He nodded looking like he knew where this was going.

"Kendrick, your a great guy. Your awesome. But after everything I went through, it's really hard me to love. I want you to find better." I continued, hearing my noticeable voice crack.

"So you love him still?" His jaw clenched.

"No, I-I just wanna find myself and be happy-"

"We ain't be dating long enough and you just gon, say we ain't working you some bull man. Yo got me fucked up!" He spat.

Before another word was said, Trey came in unannounced. He slammed the door incredibly hard scaring me.

"Kera, whatchu saying man?! Kendrick asked again.

"I just told you." He walked out, as Trey stood there with his arms crossed.

"That's ol' dude you been fucking?" Asked Trey. I ignored him, and grabbed Layla's things. I kissed her cheeks and gave her to him.

I walked upstairs fastly and ran to the bathroom. I felt as if I was going backwards. My heart was hurting and I was not happy. At the moment, I felt like suicide is the only cure.

"Come here Kera!" De'rell shouted.
I was scared out of my mind, I hid in the closet, hiding from him. He sounded drunk and high.

"Kera! I swear I'll hurt you right now!" He yelled, hearing his voice get closer.

A few seconds later he opened the door, grabbing me by my neck.

"Don't play no damn games!" He kicked me in my stomach and picked me up.

His hands roamed my body, and all I could do was accept it. I've tried fighting back, calling the cops, and running away. No use.

He stopped just as, we heard the door downstairs. "Kera?!" I knew my mother's voice anywhere.

"Yes?" I screamed back.

"Go clean up ya face, and don't say shit!" De'rell said, going downstairs. My family didn't no about De'rell's other side and I unfortunately couldn't tell them. All I could do was cry.

Hours later, I got up and took a nice hot bath. Seriya called me, but I didn't answer. I dried off, grabbing my robe and panties. I ate some cereal and texted Riya.

Myself- phone had died. But tomorrow I'm going on a trip so is it possible for you and Marcus to keep the store under control?

Tremaine Neverson

I picked up Jayden as well, heading over to Mea's. She was having a little family dinner, and mama and her are much better now. Mama finally met her granddaughters. And Mea is pregnant.

Pulling up, taking the key out the ignition and grabbed Layla and Jayden.

I walked in and smelled good food cooking.

"Hey Trey." Mea said hugging me

"Hey smell good up in here!" She smiled.

"Hi Jayden." He waved his hand, and giggled.

Kera Wendell

I pulled the blankets on myself high and laid back. I was tired and didn't really understand why.

I called the hotel in Samoa, I island I've always wanted to go, and made reservations for everything. I'll be gone for a while, 2 weeks at most. I need a vacation badly. Just by myself.

Before I could do anything Riya called me.

"Hello?"

"A vacation, we just opened up and it's to soon for all that." She blurted.

"Personally I need a vacation-"

"Kera, no its too damn much right now."

"Bye, I don't need you to tell what to do good bye." Before I could hang up, she started yelling.

"Are you fucking serious right now! Why the hell happened, for you to act like this huh?"

"Are you serious? Nevermind I won't go then. Something told me not to have you as my business partner, but I did it anyway!" I yelled and hung out. I sighed loudly.

I needed that vacation, right now I'm going through shit. And I thought I was fine but I'm not. I wiped my tears continuing to cry. What is life?