Feeling This Way

August Alsina

Seriya and I lay in bed kissing and touching Riya my baybeh and I love her to the moon and back. She makes a nigga feel a way and I haven't felt this is a while.

"I love you baybeh." She says mocking my accent, my lips spread wide as my tounge kisses her neck deeply. "Alsina there is children in the house."

"I'll make you be quiet." I say while she squirmed underneath me up until we heard a loud sound of glass in the hallway. Chay, Kay and Mya must have already broke something.

"What was that?" Riya asks just when I get up to put on basketball shorts and a t-shirt.
I open my bedroom door seeing my glass vase broke, but no kids to be found.

I went into their guest bedroom and started yelling. Maybe I wouldn't be as mad, if who ever broke it, told me and apologized but they did it and ran.

"Who broke da' vase?!" I ask as Chay and Kay point at Mya. Mya rolls her eyes and denies.

"I didn't do it, it was Kay."

"Not it was not, it was Mya." Kay says, as they argue back and fourth.

"Who ever don't tell me right na, yall all goin' back home today'." I cross my arms, but no one says anything. "Okay no one wanna fess up we ain't going no where, I'm changin' da wifi password." I say leaving out to see Seriya cleaning up the glass.

"Uncle August..." They whine.

"Thank you baybeh." I say smacking her ass.

"Alsina stop right now!" She goes down stairs as I follow behind her.

"So who broke the vase?" She asks taking out a pack of bacon and a carton of eggs from the refrigerator.

"They don't wanna confess. I told them until dey' tell who did it, we ain't going no where and I'm changing da wifi password." Seriya laughs as I chuckle.

"Wifi password really..." She kisses my lips, as I nibble on her ear.

Kera Wendell

Trey and I sit on the couch and watch tv since he just got back from the studio. I cuddle next to him laughing at Martin on the tv.

"You got to work today?" He asks.

"Yeah, but I'll go in later."

"Oh yeah I gotta go out to Miami tomorrow to shoot my everybody say video and Moe and Ziah are coming tomorrow." He said as I slap him lightly.

"Why are you just now telling?"

Because I forgot..."

"Righhhttt of course you did!" I climb on top of him, straddling his arms. My hips start to rock back and fourth on top of his dick.

"Kerraa."

"Treeyyy." I mock in the same tone.

"Are you gonna tell me earlier next time?" I reply biting his neck feeling him get even harder. Just as his nods his head underneath me, wanting to devour my kitty in any way.

I climb off him standing up as he gets up with so much lust in his eyes making me get horny. He pulls me by my leggins straight into the guest room around the corner. Pushing me on the bed, as he mounts on top of me pulling up my shirt.

His hands pull out my boobs as his tongue sucks, and pulls them making myself moan uncontrollably. I wanted him to be inside me right now, giving me that good dick.

Leaning up I do so unhooking my bra feeling his hands touch on my clit. His lips peck mine, just as his tonuge flutters and my hands rub his back.

Moments later, his t-shirt comes off on cue with my leggins and panties, with his head deep inside my pussy.

Licking, touching, pecking, kissing, tasting, and munching he does making me drenched.

Moans escapes my lips as he goes even harder making me want him even more with some much anticipation and expectancy. His hand reaches my boob giving my nipple a squeeze as I moan his name getting ready to release.

I do so just as his Calvins come off and he's ready to enter me. Leaning up he deep throat kisses me, as I grab his long member giving it a few strokes. I hear him grunt in between kisses as he lays on top of my chest. I stroke him faster as he moans and bites on to my neck.

Letting it go he was so ready to access my inside as he does so, going deep and pulling back out repeating this, driving me insane. I moan, scream out of well need pleasure from how good his strokes are.

Before I could recover, he'd rolled me onto my back and slipped inside me. After the first thrust he had to hold still, knowing that if he kept moving, if he gave himself up to the exquisite tightness, the heat, he would explode.

"You feel so good," I whispered and then Trey couldn't hold back any longer. He plunged inside me, deep.

As another round came upon us,
My body shaking as his does too, and we both come, him inside me, and mine on him.

*****

I took a shower got dressed and headed to work around two after Trey and I's amazing sex. My legs feel okayish as I limp into my office after saying hellos to my workers.

As I get settled in, Seriya comes in and I see her glowing and blushing inside. She sits down as I stare at her, knowing what her and August be doing.

"Kera why you looking at me like that?" She asks laughing.

"Mhm."

"Mhm what?"

"Your glowing Riya, you and August getting close." I say as she blushes.

"Kera I am not, you the one who came in limping and shit. Trey gave you some good dick?" My checks flush red as I smile. I get up sitting next to her hiding my face.

"Riya... he devoured it."

"Ooohhhhh." We laugh and have that girl moment. "Yes August know how to shut it down."

"I bet because on some real shit, you came in glowing. You got some too?" I ask as we both, chuckle.

"Nah, his nieces came over yesterday so he ain't getting none right none. Closed temporarily."

"Ri your a mess." I cross my legs putting a string a hair behind my ear. "Would you want kids?" I ask remembering the conversation, Marcus and I snuck up on, hearing her say she thought she was pregnant.

"Yeah, being around his nieces is so nice, showing how he interact with them he real good wit kids. He wants kids to so..." She replied.

"Well lemme get some work done." I get up to grab my laptop.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Excuse mistakes & comment and vote. August in the media. Like the story?