Nonstop Drama

Kera Wendell

I was on my way to Curvy Q, but I stopped by McDonalds for breakfast. I didn't feel like cooking anything today. Once I finished getting my food, Riya called me.

"Heellooo little girl." I said laughingly.

"Little girl. Mhm, where you at?" She replied in a mumbled tone.

"Stopped by McDonalds." I made sure my phone was in the cup holder to prevent any tickets and the police.

"Stay eating damn."

"And you stay talking." She laughed.

"Alright I'll see you when you get here."

"Alright Bye."

Finally pulling into Curvy Q I seen most of my workers here. I grabbed my food, and coffee and walked inside. Riya was setting things up, as Jhene organized clothes.

"Morning team." I beamed carrying my food and coffee to my desk.

"Morning." They replied.

"Where my food?" Said Riya.

"At McDonalds, go get it and pay for it." I joked back reviving a mug face from her.

"You cold."

"Let's just be honest, let's just be real." She rolled her eyes, as I went in my office.

Tremaine Neverson

"Come on Layla eat-eat." I said as she looked annoyed. I don't know why though, she get that part from her momma. It was kinda funny.

"Oh, so you not gon eat?" I asked as August walked in unannounced.

"Nigga, you stay in ma' crib."

"I gotta tell you sum'."

"What?" I put Layla's Gerber oatmeal cereal away after giving her the rest.

"So it was this girl last night-"

"Aye my daughter right here."

"Alright ight,"

"So you like her, yall kickin' it?"

"Nah, one night stand." We laughed. I grabbed Layla burping her, walking into the living room

"You talk to Chris?"

"Nah, I think Brittany got him on lock down." He said as his phone ringed non stop.

"Who that?"

"Dat chick, she blowin me up."

"They be thirsty." I replied rubbing Lay on her back.

"I know right, we some fly niggas."

Kera Wendell

"Seriya when was the last time you, been with a man?" Marcus asked.

"Oh so you got jokes."