Day Without Stitches [Kurloz] P.1

This was my best day with Kurloz. Firstly it seemed strange but then I've gotten used to it.
I attempted Kurloz to not to stitch his mouth today. I thought that it will be an unknown kiss without his stitches. Let me tell all of it~

"Hey Kurloz!" I said happily, hopping on the terrace after him. I saw him sitting on the wooden floor sipping a tea and looking at the snow falling from the sky. When he heard me, he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and sat down next to him looking at the yard covered, in soft, white, but cold snow. I turned back to Kurloz and seeing him looking at the yard, I grabbed the mug with a smirk plastered on my face. He looked at me uncomprehendingly but then made a small friendly smile. He set me on his lap and nuzzled his face in my hair.

"Your hair smells so good," I heard in my head, "Like a watermelon." I giggled and turned around to face him.

"I want to hear your original voice." I said and rested my head on his chest. He can change his voice trough telepathy. He wasn't talking with his real voice.

"You know I hate my voice, and I can't talk that good since I didn't talk in few years."

"I know, but I can teach you. I want to hear YOU." I snaked my arms around his neck. He was supporting himself with his strong but thin arms me sitting at his legs and leaning on his chest.

"No, (Y/N) you would hate me for it. I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me, I'll be here for you, no matter what." I said and nuzzled his neck. He sighed and stroked my back.

"I just don't want you to hear my voice, just no." he said telepathicaly and kissed me on my head. I whined and wiggled a bit at him. He exhaled shakingly but didn't moved. Then, I've gotten an idea. I smirked and grinded again. He growled and looked at me with his eyebrows shrinked. He was pretty cute now.

"What is it Kurloz?" I said mischievously and get my face closer to his. He made a poker face. I giggled and nuzzled my face in his neck still grinding. He dug his nails into my back making me smirk.

"Why here?" he asked. I shrugged and pushed him making him fall backwards on the wooden ground, "In other case, we can have intimacy~" he purred, a smile forming on his face. I felt a little blush appear on my face, but I didn't disturb myself with that. I leaned closer to him, giving him a passionate kiss. This kiss felt so new without his stitches. I felt his tongue brush against my lower lip. I wanted to play with him a little bit so I denied. He growled and bit me making me gasp. He almost instantly pulled his tongue in, searching trough ever part of it. After a while we pulled apart for breath. I smirked and reached to his horn grasping it and rubbing. He moaned and kissed me again. His moan, it send shivers down my spine. I had a feeling that he knew what I was trying to do, that's why he kissed me. I was rubbing his horn while grinding against him. His hands grasped my butt and our tongues were fighting. I bit his lower lip making him whine.

"(Y/N), why are you doing this?" he asked. I pulled away.

"Why? Can't I?" I smirked and licked my lips. He smiled mischievously and turned us, so he was at the top now. Damn, my plan was destroyed.

"What is it (Y/N) you look pretty unsure now," he kept his smirk on his face still. I pulled him closer and kissed him. I didn't get enough No-Stitched-Kisses. It felt so good, so smooth. I snaked my legs around his waist and folded in my back. I started to nib at his lip and my hands made their way down his body. He shaked a bit. Good. I grinded my crotch against his making him moan out my name. With his mouth.

"(Y/N)~" I froze and opened my eyes. We were looking into each other's eyes.

"Oh my God Kurloz, your voice... It's... It's so-"

"Terrifying, I know," he said again.

"No... It's so raspy, it sounds good... And," I bit my lip, "It sounds sexy, it fits you so well."

"So you're saying I'm sexy," he had an unbelievable look in his eyes and a playful smile dancing on his lips.

"Of course," I nodded and he laughed. O-M-G... That laugh. He sat up and put his hands on my waist.

"I love your voice, I don't get it why you thought I would hate it." I ran over his cheek with my thumg.

"I don't know, I just had the feeling." he sighed.

"Well, it lied though." I smiled giving him a peck on his cheek.

"Shouldn't we finish what we started?" he smirked looking at me.

"We should," I smiled. He got up and took to the bedroom.