Concert [John~Dave]

John sat me down in his lap and placed his fingers at mine. I exhaled shakily.

"Relaax~ you don't have to be nervous, it's just you, me and Dave." John said letting out a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah I know, it's just some kind of... Reflex or something I guess." I shaked my head. He put away some hair from my right side and rested his chin at my shoulder.

"We start now, shall we?" he asked and I nodded with an exhale. I started pressing the right keys of the song 'River Flows In You' with John's help. It was going pretty well but then I pushed the wrong one instantly stopping. I growled and brushed through my hair with my fingers.

"Okay, okay, you did there pretty well. Just calm down and then we'll continue." I agreed with John and got up from him. I walked around. We were in the school's music classroom. It was filled with several instruments, like the piano, bunch of guitars, and even drums and turntables. Dave loved this classroom, it was visible at him. I took a Fanta can from my backpack and opened it with a 'pschhht'. I drank the oh-so-tasty drink and 'Ahh-d'.

"By the way, when' you concert (Y/N)?" Dave asked breaking the silence that was here. I've had a concert in few days, 3 days exactly.

"It's at friday, 7:30 pm. And I'm not ready..." I said the last part with a sad puppy face. Dave chuckled.

"Don't worry, with John's help you'll be more than ready. Believe me." he pushed down his shades a bit and winked at me. I smirked shaking my head and drank again. I put the can down and clapped my hands.

"Okay John I'm ready!" I turned around to him. He put his phone down and patted at his thigh's. I rolled my eyes giggling and sat down at him. 

"Let's continue then. Remember, if you make a mistake, don't stop, just continue. When you're playing an instrument you should never stop." he said and I nodded. He placed his fingers at mine and we've begun again. I was concetrating to push the right buttons. I was doing pretty well and I smiled for myself. John let go of my fingers, so I was playing by my own now. No mistakes yet. Suddenly I heard some beats, but that didn't disturb me and I continued. The sounds were sure coming out of a turntable. I bet it was Dave, who else would it be anyway? I finished playing and John clapped. 

"Chillstep yo!" Dave said loudly and made a 'Dab'. I facepalmed giggling. 

"You did it!" John exclaimed happily and hugged me. 

"Yeah I did! But that doesn' mean I'm ready, I should continue practicing at home." 

"Good! And Dave! Why don't you ask the teacher to let you help (Y/N) with these beats?" 

"Well, I don't think the teacher will let me. Besides it's (Y/N)'s concert, there's nothing in it to do with me." 

"But Dave! I can persuade the teacher, I wouldn't mind if you would be there. At least I wouldnt' be that nervous because if we fail I won't be the only one getting the 'Boo's'!" he looked at me from above his shades with a 'You serious?' expression. 

"Dave please! That would be awesome!" I got up from John and he hopped over to Dave still begging him. I smirked and did the same, but I was at Dave's other side. 

"Pleaseeee Daaaave!!!!" 

"Fine!" he threw his arms in the air hitting John in the forehead. 

"Ow!" we looked at him with Dave with a scared face but then bursted out laughing. 

"Sorry dude, I didn't mean to." he chuckled but I was still dying in the background. 

"My tummy, no I can't.... Help!!" 

•••

John's P.O.V.

"Oh Dave! I'm even scared for her." I said hugging my arms. Well, let me tell you. The teacher let Dave to help out (Y/N) with his beats. But first they showed her how it sounded when we were practicing in the school's musical class. She liked it, so she agreed. Now, (Y/N)'s turn is coming soon, Dave ready and chill... But me?! I'm fatally scared!

"Yo, chill dude. Don't worry, she will make it." Dave put his arm around my shoulders. I let out a deep sigh.

"I hope so," I sighed but then I heard everybody clap and whistle. It was her time.

"Go!" I pushed Dave behind the stage to get him to his turntables. Jeez I was more nervous then (Y/N).

•••

She squealed and jumped at me. I was able to hold myself on my legs and catch her.

"You did it!" I exclaimed happily.

"But only thanks to you!" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed brightly but smiled. She did this everytime I helped her with something, but I couldn't get used to it. Dang.

"That was highly offensive (Y/N)..." Dave muttered and (Y/N) looked at him.

"And thanks to your assistence~" she giggled and gave him a cheek kiss too. Me be jelly right now. Dave chuckled ruffling her hair making her puff out her cheeks and brushing her hair with her fingers.

"Anyway guys, they won't need me here anymore. They will put the annoucement onto the school's website. Sooo I guess we can go home?" she smiled and we both nodded and started walking... Somewhere. She run between us and grabbed our hands swinging with them.

We had a good time together.
We always did...