My Sweet Capricorn [Gamzee]

This chapter may contain self-harm or swearing. If you're sensitive to this content, skip this chapter or read it with caution.

"No! Gamzee! For fucks sake! You almost killed my best friend! I told you that she can't drink and you just made her!"

"Almost doesn't mean that I killed her really! She wanted to drink! She then got up and went to the kitchen, took out a vodka and drank it! I tried to stop her, you know why?! Because she was your best friend! And because I love you I made myself a promise that I won't make you sad or anything! But you know what... I broke it. I'm taking all the blame on myself. And you hate me now... So I think I'll go..." he said and started walking away. My glare softened. I runned after him and grabbed his wrist.

"Gamzee, please, I'm sorry that I screamed at you, I should've listened out the whole story. Just please don't leav-"

"No (Y/N) let me go , you'll just scream at me more and that would be worse. Save your breath, I'm not worth for it." he ripped out his arm and walked out of our, now only my, house.

"Don't you say we just broke up now," I said unbelievably and felt tears cram up in my eyes. My vision got blurry and I felt the first cold tear slip down my cheek. No, he said I'm a strong girl, he didn't like it when I was crying. But at the thought of being without him, I broke down into tears. I slipped down the wall and curled up in a ball. I'm lost without my Capricorn. I don't know what to do...

"G-gamzee... C-come ba-back..." I screamed into the pure silence, but there was no respond.

Gamzee's P.O.V.

I shouldn't left her. She would be lost without me... My... Little... Miracle... I felt my purple tears stream down my cheeks. I need someone now, I'm the reason why her best friend almost killed herself. I felt the guilty pull up in my head and heart. (Y/N) will be angry at me, forever. She won't forgive me, like never. I stopped in front of my hive. I ruffled my hair and exhaled shakily. I dried my tears and went inside. I saw Kurloz walking downstairs. He looked at me confused.

"What's wrong Gam-bro?" he signed to me with his eyebrow raised.

"It's nothing, really... Just my fault..." I went to my room repeating 'Just My Fault' over and over again. I flopped myself on my human bed and let the tears fall.

•(Y/N)'s P.O.V.•

After something that looked like 10 minutes, I calmed down a bit. I didn't want to suffer anymore so I went to bed. As I opened the door to our room, everything fell back on me. What have I done, why did I scream at him. That was the worst thing I've done to him. He loved me with all of his heart, he would even sacrifice himself for me, but me... I've screamed at him because my best friend was a suicidal bitch. She knew that she can't drink alcohol, but she did. She truly wanted to destroy us. That was, when it hit me like a truck. She wanted to destroy us! She wanted to destroy my relationship with Gammy! No, I can't let her win. She was a really good liar and actress. I must go after Gamzee and apologize him... But what if he won't take me back? That would kill me. I don't know what to do now. I flopped my body down on the bed and started to cry again, now because of the frustration. I was so confused yet sad and angry. At least I hope that Gamzee won't do anything stupid. I sighed and took of my clothes. I saw Gamzee's shirt with a 'Honk' on it. I grabbed it and looked at it. And more tears started to flow. It smelled like him, Faygo and.... Him.

"My little Capricorn..." I sobbed and put it on. At least for a little bit I felt his presence. I layed down and covered myself. Tomorrow, I'll fix everything. I promise, My little... Capricorn.

•••

Some banging woke me up.

"What the fuck," I muttered and got up lazily. I went to my front door and opened it. I saw Kurloz, he looked creeped out, really much.

"What is it Kurloz? You okay?" I yawned and supported myself on the door. He started to sign something but he was really fast I couldn't understand it.

"Hold ooon! Calm down and try it again, I'm not a fast reader!" he rolled his eyes and they went purple.

"Gamzee's gone! I was about to go after him and ask what happened but he just said something like- 'Just my fault'. I didn't find him in our hive this night. He was nowhere to be seen! He's gone!" He was totally freaked out, "(Y/N)!" he grabbed me by my shoulders, "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"He'll be okay, I know it. Now calm the fuck down and relax. We'll find him. I know it."

"Dad would kill him for this if he would find out," Kurloz and Gamzee were brothers like hell. Kurloz was very fond to Gamzee and Gamzee was the same. They never left each other's side.

"Oh sweet Jegus (Y/N)," he hugged me as I pulled him inside, "It's about to happen something to him. I've got this terrifying feeling,"

"No Kurloz, calm down, it's just you. Wait for me, I'm gonna change and we'll find him. Believe me." it was maybe something after midnight. How could he run away that fast? It was like a hour and half ago when we were fighting. Suddenly I don't felt tired. After I changed I went downstairs and saw Kurloz nervously walking here and there.

"We can go," I said and pulled him out of my house, being about to find my Capricorn.

•••

Meanwhile, I told Kurloz what happened. He didn't say anything, just sighed as I ended.

"This is impossible! We won't find him! Dad will kill everything that would stand in his way to find Gamzee..." Kurloz sat down on the ground after a while of searching and sniffled.

"Come on! Don't give up! We're close. I can feel it, please..." I tried to push back my tears. He shaked his head.

"Kurloz, please..." he looked up at me. There were purple tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but I can't." he said. I wiped off my tears that escaped from my eyes and inhaled, making my way to, I don't even know where. Then, it hit me. The place where we first met, the bridge in the park.

"Why I didn't think about this first?" I said and made my way to the park.

•••

I stopped in the park's entry and panted. If I won't find him here, then nowhere... I walked in, looking around hoping to see my Gamzee. The I saw a tall figure with long horns and standing at the bridge. I smiled happily and run to it. But then, I saw the figure lift something up to it's head. I froze. No... No this can't happen. My eyes widen and my heart stopped.

"Gamzee!" I screamed and run to him knocking the gun out of his hands. I cupped his face and looked into his eyes. I saw them clearly even in the dark that was surrounding us. He was crying, I saw his purple tears. Beautiful purple. My sweet Capricorn. I started to cry pulling him in for a hug.

"P-please, ne-never do that a-again," I hugged him tighter, "I'm s-sorry for eve-rything I did, I really a-am."

"Don't blame yourself, you d-did nothing." he pulled away wiping off my tears.

"Your eyes are way too much beautiful to be covered in tears." he said making me smile a bit. I pulled him closer and kissed him. After a while we pulled apart.

"My sweet Capricorn," I wiped off his tears. I put my head on his chest, interweaving our fingers.